Character
    Oerba'dia Vanille
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

For those whatever or riot threads

Can you please stop?
    You don't have any right to demand content. You have the priviledge to play the game THEY made, you accepted to play the content they created (and will keep creating) when you bought your account. The game doesn't revolve around you, stop demanding content YOU wish for it, just suggest it.
    (68)

Player
    Character
    Divine Intervention
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    + 1 million. Pack it in everyone. No one cares about or riot. Play your damned game, enjoy it. Sure, have a sob into your uldahn ale and bemoan the lack of the class you want, but nut up. Are you a Man or a lalafell? (to lalafells, it's just a joke xD i love lala's )
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Adahna Serafi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 80
    Oh, I'm sorry I thought that was what these forums were mainly for - FEEDBACK
    (20)

Player
    Character
    Divine Intervention
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    No.. that would probably be here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forums/663-Feedback

Although I'm pretty sure most companies welcome "constructive feedback" , not teddies thrown in the corner.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Oerba'dia Vanille
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyNeudaiz View Post
    Sorry but you're confusing feedback with demanding, gimme what I want or I cry cry. They're not even being constructive, it's just demanding for the sake of it. And forums have different sections for a reason, just use them correctly (giving proper feedback/suggestions).
    (18)
    Last edited by Edeline; 06-13-2014 at 09:13 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ryihito Adonis
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyNeudaiz View Post
    Yeah, cos posting faces really is feedback. Oh yes. Aren't you clever.
    (21)

Player
    Character
    Gerad Rabanastre
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Edeline View Post
    Sorry but you're confusing feedback with demanding, gimme what I want or I cry cry.
    Why can't they demand? They are the people consuming the product. They can demand anything they want. Doesn't mean they will get it. I think you're confused on what is a right and what isn't. Or what is proper and what isn't. Just because you don't like, doesn't mean they can't ask for more information, or make their voices heard.
    (11)
    "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."

Player
    Character
    Nova Ultimatum
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Well Yoshi did say in one of his presentations that an angry customer complaining is better than a silent one who just leaves (his power point slide said they "care" more for the game). Having said that, when said feedback is non-constructive it's a little bit pointless. I only get annoyed when I see the same posters literally copy-pasting their last post multiple times to increase the thread's popularity. I saw that on the fantasia thread. Lots of the SAME people were just posting the same message over and over making their opinion appear more popular than otherwise.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Oerba'dia Vanille
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Alavastre View Post
    -snip-
    You're consuming the product, you're not buying to own it as your own pleasure. You pay for the content the game has, not to implement whatever you wish in it. You don't pay for the product's right, you play to have the priviledge to enjoy the product someone else made and own. That's something most people need to learn. No one is forcing you to pay, you're paying at your own will, and you shouldn't pay for something that doesn't have what you wish it had if it really bothers people to the point of being annoying with virtual riots flooding forums. In these cases you suggest it, and the developers take the constructive feedback into account for what's best for the game, not for single players. In fact, as an example, you don't even own the account you paid for. You own the priviledge to have a room in their database to play their product. Your account belongs to them, and they can do whatever they want with your account without giving explanations (though they usually do, to protect their income and reputation).
    (3)
    Last edited by Edeline; 06-13-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Resha Rayne
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Edeline View Post
    You're consuming the product, you're not buying to own it as your own pleasure. You pay for the content the game has, not to implement whatever you wish in it. You don't pay for the product's right, you play to have the priviledge to enjoy the product someone else made and own. That's something most people need to learn. No one is forcing you to pay, you're paying at your own will, and you shouldn't pay for something that doesn't have what you wish it had if it really bothers people to the point of being annoying with virtual riots flooding forums. In these cases you suggest it, and the developers take the constructive feedback into account for what's best for the game, not for single players.
    This. When you "buy" a game all you are buying is a license to use the content.
    (3)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast