Player
    Character
    Jadi Kama
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanzhizExaverion View Post
    Frontlines is amazing and once they fix the queues (within the week) it will be incredible. The Exp is monstrous, Sold/Myth for it for insane fun... Wolves Den is nothing compared to it. I hope every last win trader is angry.
    yep. lol

Also with i80 cap, there is basically no advantage anyone can get atm.. its skill based, and thats not bad.
    (0)

Character
    Dee Loe
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
    yep. lol

Also with i80 cap, there is basically no advantage anyone can get atm.. its skill based, and thats not bad.
    Acutally, there are advantages...you can twink gear to maximize performance.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rawk Sawlid
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadRiser View Post
    So in protest, you will potentially cause a loss for your entire alliance because the alliance is basically short one person. Sounds selfish to me.
    I posted earlier, but this thread is pretty big. I am no longer protesting it after playing and enjoying it. I still disagree with the way they ripped pvp gear away, and I still disagree with ilvl sync. Even from the beginning when I started this thread, I used an extreme bold statement to highlight the conversation and bring it to SE attention on their forums. EDIT: My original goal was to show that I was upset about the decision, and yes I was planning on going through with it. But the points made by some where it ruins the fun for people is a good point, and I can't do it anymore. Maybe I'd still consider it if it was a wildly acceptable thing and we had TONS of people to do this, but the truth is very few would actually protest this in that way, so it wouldn't do much good anyway. At the very least SE would recognize a thread 29 pages long with 25,000 views and take notice to our discussion.

In regards to ilvl80 twinking, I knew this would happen. There will always be people that want to find a way to be the best they can be. By removing Morale stat and not adding an additional stat to pvp gear rendering it useless SE only spat in the face of legit pvpers. The focus shifted from pvp gear (removing win-trading, which is good) and to PVE gear. *Sigh*
    (0)
    Last edited by Rawk; 07-12-2014 at 12:48 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ivan Crow
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawk View Post
    In regards to ilvl80 twinking, I knew this would happen. There will always be people that want to find a way to be the best they can be. By removing Morale stat and not adding an additional stat to pvp gear rendering it useless SE only spat in the face of legit pvpers. The focus shifted from pvp gear (removing win-trading, which is good) and to PVE gear. *Sigh*
    i think your jumping the gun here a little again. this is the first instance of Frontlines. its catering to new PVPers to get them interested in PVP. which is what we needed.
    I have no doubt they will add instances where morale has returned and iLvl is higher.

if they had opened frontlines with morale and no iLvl cap we would see people just dominating and controlling single flags solo, and new PvPers would hate frontlines and never do it again. now we have people addicted (i for one hated wolves den, but love FL) PvP has a chance to grow.
    (2)

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29