Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Meridia Astra
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    You know, one thing that keeps getting discussed is level playing field, gear sync, etc. However, with FL, I seriously doubt you will see even numbers in battle. By that I mean, you'll see 18 vs 12 at a node, 33 vs 20, etc. I doubt you will see an even number of participants in a battle with each other, which kind of makes this skewed.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Zulu Kulu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantei View Post
    Arguing for morale and against AP is also hypocritical. Even if you are just using it as an example lol.
    no its not, in fact, agruing for AP and being against morale is hypocritical. whoever is saying AP is effect pvp minimal, clearly never use it in 30s/40s. the advantage is HUGE. the sole fact you can boost your stat and push out your dps or increase vit or heals by 25 stats fully max isn not "minimal ". it is basically another another stat you can toss on gear or 25 extra allocation points.

either make FL equal or not at all. there is no "middle" ground here.
    (0)
    Last edited by zulu_kulu; 06-18-2014 at 11:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kantei Shiva
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    So now we are going the route of bringing up supposed 30/40 matches into front lines? When it has an i80 cap? Do you really think people will avoid 50's like they do in Wolves Den?

And if it minimal in 50's like you and I have said, and it has an armor cap 99% of all players can meet after a week of PvP.....we coming to the same conclusions yet?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zulu Kulu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 25
    So now we are going the route of bringing up supposed 30/40 matches into front lines? When it has an i80 cap? Do you really think people will avoid 50's like they do in Wolves Den?

And if it minimal in 50's like you and I have said, and it has an armor cap 99% of all players can meet after a week of PvP.....we coming to the same conclusions yet?

30/40s posses no morale, FL will have no morale. in 30s/40s the more pvp skills/ traits boost you have = you win faster by a mile. by stacking your main trait with ap you get 25 extra stats, which plays heavily in a no morale pvp setting.by having maxed AP in traits, you clearly have a huge advantage.

also i did not say it "minimal" in 50s, it still fucking huge advantage in 50s .no we arent coming the same conclusion, in fact,we arent on the same page at all!
    (0)
    Last edited by zulu_kulu; 06-18-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Kantei Shiva
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    They really aren't. To me this all just seems like making mountains out of molehills, arguing for or against faulty logic, and a bit of masking what your really angry about.

Protest Front lines all you like :P I'll see you guys in there lol.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zulu Kulu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 25
    They really aren't. To me this all just seems like making mountains out of molehills, arguing for or against faulty logic, and a bit of masking what your really angry about.

Protest Front lines all you like :P I'll see you guys in there lol.
    lol seems to me, you have no idea what you are even arguing about. i too am done with you.

also where did i say "im protesting fl"?all i am doing here is responding to other people posts. it seems to me, you the one applying faulty assumptions to things.

i will wait for you to find that post where i am "protesting FL because i secretly mad about morale gear!"

edit in fact my first post on this thread is me saying that petitions doesnt work, so why would i be protesting FL when i think it is a useless venture?
    (0)
    Last edited by zulu_kulu; 06-18-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kantei Shiva
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Zulu not every comment is aimed towards you I'm speaking in general most of the time, about the whole thread lol. Been a bunch of mixed subjects. Most of it BS.

The threads name deals with protesting front lines lol The conversation shifts to supposed variations and name calling anytime someone disagrees with absurd untested speculation lol.
    (2)
    Last edited by Kantei; 06-18-2014 at 12:33 PM.

Player
    Character
    Cat Man
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawk View Post
    I think the point is that if they're removing morale to remove the advantage, why not remove every possible advantage there is, including AP (Regardless of how much the advantage gives).

Going back to my original statement, I might as well queue naked. It's silly.
    Yes gear stats capped to i80 and going into PvP naked is totally the same, dat logic and fair point.

And now the defenders of having morale are going into how having almost 300 morale more(while still having abilities upgraded and trait stats) vs pve gear is even remotely close to solely having trait stats maxed(+25 at most) and abilities upgraded, please , either you are truly oblivious or you're just trying to use false arguments to push a point, either way it's embarrassing.
    Because YES, there is such a thing as a middle ground...
    (1)
    Last edited by Pibz; 06-18-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Player
    Character
    Taisai Jin
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibz View Post
    And now the defenders of having morale are going into how having almost 300 morale more(while still having abilities upgraded and trait stats) vs pve gear is even remotely close to solely having trait stats maxed(+25 at most) and abilities upgraded, please , either you are truly oblivious or you're just trying to use false arguments to push a point, either way it's embarrassing.
    Because YES, there is such a thing as a middle ground...
    Actually, if you ever read anything I said, I'm suggesting giving a Morale boost to people with none, meaning if i90/100 capped to i80 have 300 Morale, i70 has 250 Morale, and PvE has 200 Morale by default. As well as adjustments to Morale in general (at the extreme, making it exactly the same as the AP stats boost, while removing the AP stats boost; effectively no different from the current "No Morale, Keep AP"), both in its effect and speed the gear is acquired.

I'm here to tell you the model they chose works O.o.
    Is that why people are upset with their gear being rendered moot? Is that why people are pointing out how Yoshida is going back on his word?

Yes, it "works", I'm not really arguing it doesn't. I'm arguing that there was a better way to make it work; a middle ground. They could have handled things much better, even if the way they've gone with does work. Gutting Morale was not the only, or in my opinion, the best, way to do things. Likely it was the fastest though, if they re-implement it at a later date when most people have the Marks for the gear/etc, and everybody is fine with that, I'm just going to roll my eyes at everyone disagreeing (to the point of throw insults) with my current point.
    (1)
    Last edited by Nalien; 06-18-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Player
    Character
    Cat Man
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalien View Post
    Actually, if you ever read anything I said, I'm suggesting giving a Morale boost to people with none, meaning if i90/100 capped to i80 have 300 Morale, i70 has 250 Morale, and PvE has 200 Morale by default. As well as adjustments to Morale in general (at the extreme, making it exactly the same as the AP stats boost, while removing the AP stats boost; effectively no different from the current "No Morale, Keep AP"), both in its effect and speed the gear is acquired.
    I wasn't referring to you, unless you also think it's fair to say that because they're removing morale frontlines going in naked is the same as going in with gear.

But I'll hand it to you, that is the one idea i agree with, they could just keep morale in frontlines and find a more finely tuned balance between pve gear and pvp gear ,so that PvP is still slightly better,but that coming into PvP with pve gear doesn't make you a complete gimp.

I never argued against that, only thing i have been arguing against is the idea that it won't be better/more balanced with no morale in frontlines vs the current system we have, and as i have said before this is likely to be a temporary measure to get a bigger chunk of the population geared up.
    (0)

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast