Player
    Character
    Luna Joy
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

cursor above moogle mailbox

So, I just made a moogle mailbox for my new FC house today and after placing it, there is now a small white cursor arrow above it, pointing down.

When taking a screenshot, however I discovered when I toggle the UI display, it disappears with everything else, but then comes right back again.

I've tried emptying my mail, moving its location around...anything I could think to do outside of picking it up completely, which would of course destroy it. Anyone know what this might mean? I'm super confused as to what it could be! Thanks in advance!!

PS, I am a PS3 player...if that makes any difference
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elrica Lavandula
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Hi!

It's some kind of new feature since the patch. The arrow also shows up above the Free Company Chest, for whatever reason ... maybe to find it easily? Maybe to show that you can interact with it? Don't know ... but I find that arrow pretty annoying and ugly (I suppose it's even more annoying when you have the huge standard PS3 UI). xD

You can turn it off in the same menu where you also change the color of other players' nameplates and so on. I don't know what that menu is called but it's in character configuartion -> names or something like that.
    I think it's the third tab, not sure. There's something about housing and gardening where you can choose that it always shows, never shows and only when targeted.
    You can also change it on PS3, I could do it on PC and PS3. ^^
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Man Dudez
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 90
    Yes, the arrow goes above every housing item that you can interact with.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    M'ete'leskum B'leskum
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I've noticed that all and it's pretty annoying - thanks for the tip about turning it off - it was driving me crazy when crafting there ...
    (0)