Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Player

Never went back to Jaylen after i hit 50 i guess.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melsan Gimony
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I have a problem with the Animus Book Of Fire for DRG.
    Earlier today, I have completed a 1,531 Myths. After completing it, I went to the NPC to purchase another book but it refuse to move forward as I still have the first book that I completed. As per the NPC instructed that I can carry 1 book at a time then dispose it via Key items or through the NPC, so I discard it through my Key items. I checked my myth and the 1,531 myths are still there.

So I talked to the NPC again to purchase another book "Book Of Fire" Still and it was successful. I get so excited to do all the quest, BUT the book is not showing in the Key items where it should show up. The NPC took my 1500 myths and whats left is just the 31 myths. I have tried to log out, close the game client and even turn off my Playstation 4 and still having the same issue. Although the calamity salvager won't be off help, so I check him out and "NOTHING". I have reported this incident already to SE but do you have any ideas to what I can do or any?

I will be waiting for a reply.

Thanks

Server: Tonberry
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brine Gildchaff
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsan View Post
    After completing it, I went to the NPC to purchase another book but it refuse to move forward as I still have the first book that I completed. As per the NPC instructed that I can carry 1 book at a time then dispose it via Key items or through the NPC, so I discard it through my Key items. I checked my myth and the 1,531 myths are still there.
    Something's off there. There's no requirement to remove the previous book from your inventory before starting a new one. You just need to talk to the NPC G'jusana and select "Trials of the Braves Exchange". Then you select the book you wish to work on next from the list. The book you currently have will be automatically replaced with the new one.

I've also never heard of being able to simply select Discard for a Braves book, perhaps by discarding it directly rather than by using the Disposal option at G'jusana it caused some sort of glitch?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krazy Kat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    I've discarded a majority of my books in key items with right click discard option and have bought the new one at the npc with no issues and have finished 2 animus weapons, so it might gave glitched. Only time I used the exchange option when I already had the next 1500 myth on hand
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krazy Kat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    I've discarded a majority of my books in key items with right click discard option and have bought the new one at the npc with no issues and have finished 2 animus weapons, might gave glitched. Only time I used the exchange option when I already had the next 1500 myth on hand
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melsan Gimony
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    It says in the instruction that after you have completed the book you can discard it by doing it on your own or by the NPC. I have tried to purchase the book and it prohibited me to purchase as it said that I have an existing. So I checked my myths and they are still 1500, so I discarded the book and purchased it back and it was successful but the item is not in the key Items.

More or less it is a glitched. I have contacted the support desk through in game and still no reply for 3 days now and I am not happy about it, but I am still waiting.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6