Player
    Character
    Ayien Stellaris
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90

i95+ WHM Seeking progression focused static raid group/FC

I'm looking to transfer servers. I'm experienced with Coils to the end of T6 and I'm seeking an FC to help see the rest of T7-T9. My availability falls mostly on afternoons/evenings(EST) on weekdays and full time availability on weekends.

I'm a dedicated player and healer, with previous raid leader exp and plenty of patience. Please contact me if you're a hardcore(semi-hardcore) FC with at least 3-5 raid nights a week.

Update: Still looking
    (0)
    Last edited by Ayien; 05-31-2014 at 04:15 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lissom Kat
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    My FC has T6-T8 on farm and is looking for a WHM to fill our ranks. We would be willing to give you a tryout if you're interested. Famfrit Server, Raid times are 9pm-midnight EST
    http://ffphoenixdown.enjin.com/home
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ayien Stellaris
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Thank you.I'll try to contact you in game soon.
    (0)

Player

Hello!
    I don't know if you're still looking, but I may have a group of dedicated people with about your progress.

Zero Tolerance (Odin server) has one raid group in dire need of a WHM that fits your description. We have 4 groups raiding the Second Coil, with 2/4 progressing on T9.
    We have one group who has had 2 people leaving the game, thus halting progress because Odin doesn't have many good healers/tanks without a static group. They have seen up to the last phase of T7 as a group, but also have members that cleared T8 with other FCs after their last week's raid.

Our FC consists of 2 hardcore raidgroups, and 2 semi hardcore raidgroups. The group that needs a WHM is semi-hardcore, raiding 3 times a week from 7-10ST on weekdays an 6-10 on the weekends.

If you're interested or want to know more about us, take a look on our website or leave an application in our recruitment section.

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Sensu.
    (0)