Thread: Error 2002

Player
    Character
    Rolan Arshtat
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Getting a vicious cycle of game "lagging" into a 90k error disconnection, into 2002 error multiple times when I try to log back in. Absolutely unplayable, can't do anything at all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kyvar Bolvar
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 15
    After the server-maintenance yesterday, I keep getting error 2002. I tried port forwarding, firewall and antivirus deactivation but nothing seems to work... Please fix this SE, I bought the game on Wednesday and this is quite an unpleasing experience :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucien Andraste
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Game was working fine, Now after the recent update i get 90k's and 2002's again. Fix this please.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deception Othus
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 48
    I have the same issue. I had no problem getting into the game until the last patch. After that, I continue to get a 2002 error once I try to log in to my server. This needs to be fixed!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bathu'ra Lihzeh
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by iRawrTeddyBear View Post
    Well i can't run a ethernet cable through my home. due to the location of the router and my set up. its not possible. Not to mention this same issue has been occurring to not only predominately ps4 players but ps3 and PC players have been getting this but as well. Im glad you got your connection resolved but the rest of us are just doomed.
    I am connected with an ethernet and getting this error as well. I doubt it would help.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Badger Badager
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 50
    My daughter's been having problems for over a week now on her PS3 account where she get booted every 15-20 minutes consistently. It makes the game unplayable, not to mention how this affects any instances she try to play. If this isn't fixed soon she'll have to cancel her sub until it's resolved.
    (0)
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good Lalafells to do nothing." - Edmundo Burkundo, Lalafell philosopher

Player
    Character
    Fionn Iolair
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Dear SE,

When FFXIV:ARR early access started I got constant lobby server 5006 and 2002 for the entire EA. IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN.

I have had maybe a dozen of these over the course of the last 22 months. Today in the morning [10am pst] I got into game and stayed in right up until around 6pm, then in the middle of a class quest boom game crashes and ever since I've received a non stop lobby error of either 5006 or 2002 on JUST AETHER and Primal data centers. I can connect to all the others in the blink of an eye...

Have followed all the supposed fixes to no avail. Please fix this.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vambie Vambini
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    My boyfriend and I are also getting the same error as well and have been all day today and last night. Have not been able to play the game for more than a couple minutes. 'Early Access' is starting to go far south with me now.

At least I came in with low expectations of being able to play! Time to mindlessly kill shit in Dynasty Warriors 8..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ajora Lahash
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Any updates on whether this is being looked into at all?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Daraina Dijah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I got error 2002 this afternoon. I think the lobby center is full. I tried switching data centers for a bit and then switching back to mine and was able to log in. If you get a queue that doesn't move, I also had that as well. After switching the data centers I was ok. May not work for everyone though. Annoying too.
    (2)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast