Player
    Character
    Killua Zoldycke
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

SMN or BLM Ilvl 96 Lf static group!

hello there my name is Killua i am hardcore player who look for end game fights like t9 my progress so far is t9 phase 4 i did kill t6 to t8 and first kill for t6 3/30/2014. and turn 8 4/14/2014 then i have to movie to another contry for like 20 days and when i came back i found out that my static group been disband so now i am going to look for a new staic group in ragnarok and i wish to find it asap i am a hard core player who can prove him self as a guy with no mistakes .....add me in skype its virgal007
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ichigo Wildblossom
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    hi. if your open to transferring to excalibur and if it wouldn't be too late/early for you my static can use a smn. We are currently on t8. we usually raid at least 3 days a week and we start at 3 am cst/1 am pst/10 am GMT+2. my skype is arisonu123 and guildwork is ichigowildblossom. We have teamspeak as well. I look forward to hearing from you
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nimrook Solaris
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Hello, we are at 30% of T9 and we are interested in you .
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Killua Zoldycke
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimrok View Post
    Hello, we are at 30% of T9 and we are interested in you .
    Ok meet me in the game
    (0)
    Last edited by sneakysnip; 06-05-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Killua Zoldycke
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by arisonu View Post
    hi. if your open to transferring to excalibur and if it wouldn't be too late/early for you my static can use a smn. We are currently on t8. we usually raid at least 3 days a week and we start at 3 am cst/1 am pst/10 am GMT+2. my skype is arisonu123 and guildwork is ichigowildblossom. We have teamspeak as well. I look forward to hearing from you
    thanks for asking but i already change server and im in Ragnarok server ,,, Sorry
    (0)