Player
    Character
    Freedom Train
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 52

HUGE CONNECTION PROBLEM

I'm so sick of getting disconnected by the 90k error every two minutes. I've contacted my ISP and my connection is more than fine, I've power cycled my router and modem several times. And have also tried just re starting my computer and I STILL cannot stay connected to the game for more then 5 minutes without being booted off. I'm so sick and tired of the connection errors and lag with this game. It's seriously making this game unplayable and I'm sick of wasting my money on a product I can't even connect to.
    (27)

Player
    Character
    Junko Ennoshima
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    I am kind of relieved to see this isn't an isolated incident. PS4 player here, and I've been encountering these issues too- though my connection is stable. Tried to run a couple of DF instances and it was very hard to even clear let alone complete due to the lag spikes causing spells/skills to not register, or error 9000. Quite frustrating, sometimes causing me to be booted out of the dungeon due to a followup error 2002. Hopefully they will address these issues in the next maintenance.
    (6)

Player

been getting 90k and 2002 for 2 weeks now. isp says ports are good and my internet connection usually stays above 86%. so im pretty sure its not my fault. maintenance today says itll make the servers(worlds) more stable. here's hoping this works and we can all play without any issues
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Tatl Tael
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 26
    I'm in the same boat. I recently picked the game back up, was able to play just fine last week, and now I can't connect at all. Just error 2002 over and over again -- I can't even get to the character select screen. I'm fairly certain it's not on my end, either. Every other game and connection runs fine, and I've tried ever possible fix named so far. I just want to play.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Eoka Mazon
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Been having the same problem for the past 3 weeks, the game boots, but I'm unable to get to the character select screen.

Square Enix customer support is absolutely useless on the issue, I've created 4 different tickets, all of which have been closed and was told to remake them! Reinstalled multiple times, reformatted my machine with nothing but FFXIV on it, and still the same problems. Other MMOs / games work perfectly.

Almost lost an entire months subscription, what a waste of money this game is turning out to be.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Leah Lesca
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 6
    I play on ps3 and I keep getting kicked from the server ever 15 minutes. My internet is great, I have checked it many times. This is making me very angry and annoyed. Have they said anything about fixing this problem?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lucien Andraste
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Riia View Post
    I play on ps3 and I keep getting kicked from the server ever 15 minutes. My internet is great, I have checked it many times. This is making me very angry and annoyed. Have they said anything about fixing this problem?
    Nope not a word i've been with this problem on ps4 for 2 months now. Game is unplayable but since we are the minority. they dont' seem to care
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Poki Rabntah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Keep getting random disconnections, my internet connection speed is more than adequate

U.K. customer

Platform : p.c.

connection speed : 60mbps ( soon to be upgraded to 100mbps )

ran a speedtest to a random server in montreal
    (1)
    Last edited by Freyah; 05-27-2014 at 09:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lughna Ravensworn
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 40
    A suggestion to everyone with problems run a pathping in a cmd window and give that to tech support to prove it's not your end. You do this with the command pathping ipaddress. The ip address are:
    North America Datacentre | square-enix.montreal.com | IP address: 184.107.107.176

Europe Datacentre | eu.square-enix.com | IP address: 209.130.141.243

Japan Datacentre | jp.square-enix.com | IP address : 202.67.53.202

You'll get a list of the latency on each leg of the trip and if there is any packet loss. This will prove to customer support where the problem is and hopefully let them be able to work on fixing it.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Khloe Chelewae
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 51
    I have a similar issue, at times I can run dungeons and what not, and at others I simply can't because I get whacked by serious lag. Today was a no go for me, I tried low level roulette, got DD, got hit with lag at first boss and D/Ced multiple times. Probably the worst lag I've had in the 2-3 weeks I've been randomly suffering this.

Kerberon how exactly do I understand this pathping report?

8 --- 100/ 100 =100% 95/ 100 = 95% ae31.cr6.mtl.iweb.com [184.107.1.2
    54]
    0/ 100 = 0% |
    9 --- 100/ 100 =100% 95/ 100 = 95% te8-4.dr10.mtl.iweb.com [67.205.12
    7.82]

I'm assuming these are my problem points? mtl= montreal? And I think I figured out how to read it now, took a look at the beginning. Well this is the first time I've had this issue with a MMO.
    (0)

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast