Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Lucien Chambrun
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Same here !! since the maint i have huge lags spikes !! its the first time i have lags problem on ff14 !! At first i tho it was my PC , a virus or my ISP network but i checked and everything was fine , even when i log into a VPN i still have the lags spikes !!! Wich make think that the problem might come from SE Servers since i never had any problems running the games before the last maint.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jack Flash
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 58

2002 90002

Everyone knows it is networking issues. I am sharing my experience so that it may help others narrow down the problem.

[Blah Blah Blah]
    I have three PC boxes with 3 separate accounts so that helps when there are issues. Two are Win 10 and one in Win 7. They all go through the same switch connected to a router which is connected to a cable modem. The other day one of the Win 10 started disconnecting, 90002. I could not stay connected for more than a few minutes. I tried it the next day and it worked fine so I thought it was just a hiccup. All the time the other two accounts had no problems so I knew it was something with the PC that account was on. I changed my virus software thinking it might have something to do with it because I was getting a message that it could not set the firewall and after trying a few things gave up on it and installed a new virus program. The firewall issue was gone but I was still getting the 90002 after logging in and now I was getting 2002 where I could not log in my character. I re-checked everything and made sure ffxiv was being allowed through the fire wall. It had all been set up automatically and it all looked OK.

[What seems to have fixed it for me]
    I decided to dive into the networking and discovered that wireless was enabled. I didn't need wireless because I had an ethernet connection so I went into device manager and 'disabled' it. I logged into my account it is still working some 20 minutes later with no issues. (Before posting this I logged out and back in and everything is working fine.)

[More Blah Blah Blah]
    Before you get too excited, I checked the other two PCs and found the Win 7 did not have wireless enabled but the other Win 10 did. It had even found more wireless connections than the problem Win 10 and I have not had any issues with the other Win 10 machine, so I can say my solution is definitely not a cure all. I will be disabling the wifi on the other Win 10 machine because it is not needed and will free up any resources it is using. I cannot say why disabling the wifi on the problem win 10 fixed my 2002, 90002 issues. I am thinking it may have caused the PC to not respond to the SE server and cause it to drop me. There is probably some setting somewhere that would allow them to coexist but I have no clue where that would be and don't have a need for wifi on the PCs anyway.

Welcome to the 21st century where the technology is amazing, when it works, and exceedingly frustrating when it does not. Like anything powerful, it is a two edged sword. Listen to some Hang Massive if you can find it on YouTube and need a break.

I like it when I am the problem, I'm easy to fix. :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katrisa Ashe
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 80
    Well I just 90002'd while crafting Thav tights. My internet was 100% and was able to reconnect instantly. Its not my internet its most certainly their server/client connection. I'm so sick of this crap.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alex Lenderson
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 62
    I just started getting 90002 error randomly. Earlier today was fine. NO CHANGES were made to my router or system, nadda. I can't believe the problem is on my end when other games work. Help??
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Choko Pudding
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Problems here as well, on PS3. Started 3 days ago on peaktimes (evening). All the day, FF runs smoothly and on peaktiems im getting constantly dc-sign and horrigic lags. we had to stop raid today, cause I got hit by every aoe and my spells were interupting all the time. its frustrating. happens everywhere, in dungeons, openworld while fishing, heck even marketboard is loading forever. Other games or PC isnt affected. its only FF14 during evening/night time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Darth Bunbun
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Jitter and packet loss. This has been present for the past 5 days, traffic is coming from California to famfrit server.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Daemon Sunbringer
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I play from Italy i i have the same problem (unusual lag , rubberbanding) , problem started the 18th.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Desolator Domination
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    im having connection issues the 2002 bs only today tried to connect to other servers and still no luck. not impressed
    (0)

Player
    Character
    R'aheine Rheil
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 56

Can't even sign in anymore

I've been getting the error, "Connection with the server was lost" (90001/10104) since I started playing over a year ago. It's at least been playable and the error intermittent. In the past week (for w/e reason) it's upped itself to every 5 minutes. I get logged off and sent back to the main menu screen.

This is only on my main on Chaos - Odin. I have another character on each of the Data Centers and another on Odin, whom this DOES NOT OCCUR with. Unfortunately, I have logged over 200 hours on my main.

Since yesterday, I cannot get past the loading screen. It does not even sign me in, simply going straight to the 90001 error.

I want to know why. I want to get help from the people I'm paying my money to. The fact that they don't care is extremely insulting. Because if they did care, they would have responded to us by now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Light Rai
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    same issue, got those errors cant stay in game more then 1 minute
    started from yesterday and still same for today too
    anyone fix it or know what going on ?