Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Nantain Vainchelon
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Doesn't look like the move fixed anything, about ten minutes in got another 90002 error. The server is located right next to me now too so its got to be some problem on the games end. I didnt always have this problem, it seem to have appeared in the last 6 months or so.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nantain; 05-17-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Player
    Character
    Primal Ishtar
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    im still getting ability lag n casting bars still stop halfway by themselves. im playing on chaos data center on world moogle. i keep trying to reset my router but it isnt doing anything i dunno what else to try.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Atomic Dog
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Hello all. This is pretty much the problem Ive been having and after a few duty finder runs I know this isnt a problem unique to me. Since the data center relocation I have been gettin very frequent disconnects pretty much regardless of where I am or what Im doing. This morning alone Ive been booted about 15 times while crafting inside and outside of the residential area and about 7 times during duty instances. Im on PS4 with a wired connection and honestly at a loss as to what I can do to rectify it since I know its not on my end. I have power cycled both my PS4 and modem and still get booted. No lag issues when I am able to play though. Any suggestions? I am hard wired btw.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jujuno Juno
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 68
    Anyone else getting 2002 errors after the data center move?
    I couldn't get on any NA servers, but EU and JP servers are fine for me.

I tried restarting my ps4, forgetting my wifi connection and then re-connecting it, changing DNS settings, nothing works...
    Is the NA data center actually full o.o
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enchanted Dreamz
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I'm having the same problem. Its super laggy and yesturday was fine for me
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vincent Corvinus
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 63
    I'm also having this issue. Experiencing heavy rubber-banding and crazy oGCD skill delay. I notice it most in PvP—it's nearly unplayable. Now, if I'm standing next to an enemy and I execute a skill it doesn't register unless I'm anticipating the enemy's trajectory and run ahead of them on my screen, or they're stationary.

My ISP server ping is <15 ms.
    Since the server relocation, my FFXIV server ping is 250+ ms.
    I'm located US, East coast.

Also note I've never experienced lag or drops with this ISP + FFXIV prior to this server relocation.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Primal Ishtar
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    been just over a week now on chaos - moogle n im still getting ability lag in combat i sqeenix looking into this cuz i seriously cant do content in the game like this?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dal Guard
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 31
    Got the same problem. Tried disabling firewall, port forwarding, resetting router, nothing works. I'm not using wireless and I've never had problems like this in other games.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Atomic Dog
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    From a business stand point I can kind of understand why Square Enix wont admit that they messed up a lot of peoples connection but what I dont understand is why there are threads like this that show a clear pattern and they wont even respond saying theyre at least looking into the matter. Or at the least throw in an emergency maintenance and strengthen the signal or do what ever it is they need to do to fix what they broke. You cannot have this many people with the same problem in the same areas with different setups/isps and honestly try to say its on our end. Im a heavy crafter and I get kicked off in the middle of a synth and lose most if not all mats every instance. I go into duties as tank/healer and get booted in the middle of a pull and/or fight. And I am not the only one. What the hell is wrong with customer service? Cause I know they sure as hell had no problem takin everyones money for Stormblood pre-orders.. How are we expected to play with persistent problems like this? GG Square Enix.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Wynn Brushard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Grrrr ever since the server move, I been getting a lot of lag. I went from having an excellent connection to only a good connection in the character select. I know it isn't me as my ISP recently fixed the internet in our area from some damages and everything else i do is smooth as butter. Nobody likes a laggy healer :/
    (0)

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast