Player
    Character
    Zak Ary
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Maintenances and lag

Has anyone experiencing lag lately benefitted from any of the last few maintenances? The game was fine for me up until a few weeks ago. Since then there have been a few maintenances that have suppose to improve server stability. Each time I keep hoping it fixes the lag, but it seems like it's just making it worse.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Eon Reaver
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    I've been experiencing lag since a couple days ago, right before the most recent maintenance. I can't complete combos and basically can't do much of anything in big fights, since I can't dodge AOEs or do decent damage/hold hate.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vicious Zvahl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Since the most recent hotfix on May 15th(which did not fix what it was intended to fix), I have been lagging like crazy. I can't even do fates without a high risk of death(easy ones that any class can solo). The lag all seems server side as well, since often times I complete actions on my screen, but then only a few seconds later they are rehighlighted or the combo goes two steps back. :/ I can't do any instances because I lag too much.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blue Moonbeam
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Same here. I can do a 5 count waiting for the rubberband to kick in while I just sit there. Just awful. Made Titan unplayable. I just stay in limsa watching everyone freeze and then fast forward. This off and on problems with lag and such is starting to wear thin. Even a great game like this will lose people if the product don't work. It only happens with this game. Two other MMO's work just fine. Even reinstalled the client.

No good ....
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Verrin Gunnar
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    same, it seems during peak raiding times ill have an almost constant string of lag spikes ever since the latest patch, everyone will stop moving for a second & then catch up every 10-15 seconds
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rajiruji Soji
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60

Masamune and lagging

Post patch 2.25 I've been experiencing those problems listed above where my character is capable of moving around and no one else is which typically lasts 10-15 sec. This is immediately followed by a rapid sequence of what has occurred during that time, however, my character has been inactive despite all the running around that I attempted to do. This makes fights with certain mechanics tough or impossible to complete. The most recent patch on May 15 I've started to disconnect from the server instead of the rapid "fast forward" previously experienced.

The most frustrating part is that these are new problems and I haven't seen any type of acknowledgment that it is a problem from the devs'. If there is and they have a list of possible solutions please link it that would be greatly appreciated.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucien Andraste
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Even after maintenence....all i get is 2002 errors now. Thanks square you managed to not fix what you intended to fix.

I can't even log in anymore i get to the main screen, i press start, and instantly 2002 error.

Aeather Data Center
    World Midgarsomr
    Character : Serah Faaron
    (0)
    Last edited by iRawrTeddyBear; 05-23-2014 at 10:08 PM.