Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Double Toker
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    i guess ill be the first person to ask a non-zodiac related question lol... in xi, i made quite a bit of gil from breeding chocos. will we be able to sell breeding cards or eggs in this game? i hope so. and with the gardening at the fc house, only 1-3 people can really handle the gardening at a time, will the choco breeding stables be something that everyone at the fc can use at the same time to breed their own birds, or will it be one person at a time, like how gardening currently is? (an yes i realize that anyone in the fc can plant whatever they want if they want, but if you want to grow good stuff, its best to leave only certain people in charge of the crops so they know what all is planted when)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Smily Kweh
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Will you be making it so that we can turn off the glow? please for the love of God will you make it so can we turn off the glow. I love the way my relic/animus looked without the glow I think the coloring on the ball is done great. then you through that glow on it, and while it looks cool and is fun, all the detail of the weapon goes away and its just a purple cloud. I want to be able to see my weapon that your artist spent so much time creating not a partial system.
    (13)
    Last edited by Urielparadox; 05-09-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Player
    Character
    Bean Osaur
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 18
    Will we see FATEs phased out of the next upgrade objectives?
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Heat Daour
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    will the upgrade involve doing FATES again?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Theratiel Heartseeker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Will Fates get adjusted for new people to obtain Atma at a faster pace?
    (27)

Player
    Character
    Fawkes Macleod
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    How will you include meaningful customizability to the weapon's stats without just having a clear "best" choice and other "wrong" choices?
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Fallen Trance
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Will the upgrade of the weapons ever be job or race specific? Such as a quest line similar to the job quests that we all progress through to hit 50, only more involved and lengthy... I understand the grind for the atma, but the high level weapon quests that are in place now feel like cookie cut when moving from one job to the next.
    Will there come a point when we would have a Job specific quest line or requirements to get that high level weapon?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Abyss King
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Hello!

- Since I suspect there will be another round after novus (to call it Zodiac?) will you make it iLvl 120, beating high allagan! That should make it worthwhile to have spent so much timesink into the process, and as well making others realize they should hop into the bandwagon? *I found it ok , part of the fun, and I know how though EX primals can be.

Keep up the good work, nice game!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Raven Ikari
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90

Zodiac weapon stat choices

I have seen videos of people claiming that in the near future zodiac weapons will be able to be reforged a third time with the ability to choose the stats you want on the weapon. if this is true would there be a feature to allow something similar for end game armors like being able to meld material to them? I think this would help crafter classes become more important and used more frequently by people trying to meld material into their best gear and some other mmo games have a similar feature where you can put gems into your end game gear to make you even stronger.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Connor Colvin
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    It has already been asked if you plan on reducing the myth/atma requirement (Id prefer reducing the myth to say 300/book); what about making the weapons powerful enough to be worth the current time frame? e.g: animus = 110, Novus = 120.
    (2)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast