Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Nar Fury
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    1. What is the design philosophy for the Zodiac weapons compared with the the weapons attainable from the hardest fight in the game? is it always going to be equal in ilvl and power throughout the life of the game?
    (6)
    Last edited by Narfury; 05-09-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Player
    Character
    N'hara Tia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Will Atma weapons eventually be made available for purchase from the Calamity Salvager, similar to how base relic weapons are currently sold by that NPC?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Au Ra
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Why did you opt for animus to be obtained through grinding low-level content and dependant on how lucky you are with RNG, rather than how Zenith was where it was obtained through skill-based, and at the time, high level content without any RNG?

You often talk about keeping players motivated, taking me 2 weeks and over 20 hours of doing boring FATEs to get 1 single Atma, while having friends get all 12 Atmas in that sime time frame, is not motivating.
    (49)

Player
    Character
    Damien Ramirez
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Will the balance of work to stats it upgrades be fair this time? or do you plan on making players work there butts off for little reward again like the atma.
    (referenceing the fates & the 1500 myth requirements, not the books, they were fair.)
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Seyo Meyo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Would you ever consider bringing the relics up to current ilvl cap if the process were to involve trading in a current Coil weapon of the same class to give players passionate about a specific job an ultimate prestige weapon to strive for?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akujin Aetheoryn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Can you please shed some more light on what exactly you mean by "ability to adjust parameters" for the final stage of the weapon - does this simply mean adjusting the base native stats on the weapon as we personally desire, similar to how we can allocate stats to our Jobs in any field we desire. Or will this include trading a stat from our weapon that is not native to the weapon itself. For instance, Stardust Rod uses Vit, Int, Det and Spell Speed. Would we be able to Remove Vit and replace with Crit Hit?
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Mister Happy
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Since feedback on the prior two quests (Atma and Animus) was the reason that Novus upgrades were held back, what changes have been made from how the Novus quest was originally designed to its current implementation?
    (40)

Player
    Character
    Mister Happy
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Will Daily Hunts, Primals, Coil or Crystal Tower have any part in the upgrades after the Animus Weapon as it increases in Item Level?
    (21)

Player
    Character
    Surian Bedivere
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I am worried that all my hard work and effort, not to mention Myth Tomes, i put into my Atma and Animus weapon will have very little value anymore if the difficulty is dramatically reduced.

What can you say to reassure me i didnt waste months of time gathering something i could get in an hour now in 2.3?
    (20)
    Last edited by Surian; 05-09-2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Player
    Character
    Erupi Eternalis
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Will there be Extreme Primal battle requirement for next upgrade? Please say no
    (17)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast