Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Trance Paradinefellow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Can the fight have predictable mechanics. I hate rng mechanics.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mother Vain
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Can you please give us a sample of the music in Ramuh's battle?

(Please be electric guitars and full choir, please be electric guitars and full choir...)
    (3)
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mother Vain
    Founding Leader for <TAINT> on Gilgamesh, the world's largest LGBTQIA+ gaming community

Giving OVER 3,000+ human beings around the world somewhere to call home since ARR beta.
    https://tiny.cc/taintinvite/

Player
    Character
    Yow Rabntah
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60

Yugiri

- Can show us or tell more about the new race, Yugiri looks like a Bangaa, please. And if possible, male designs please.
    (2)
    Final Fantasy XIV spanish non official translation.
    Traducción no oficial en español de Final Fantasy XIV
    v1.0 100% v2.0 70%

http://www.youtube.com/finalfantasyxivspain - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - https://twitter.com/YowRabntah

Player
    Character
    Saizou Kirigakure
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by FFJoeman93 View Post
    Will Ramuh be a central part of the new story quests like Leviathan? Or will it be more like a side bit similar to Good King Moggle Mog XII?
    It will be part of the main storyline and involve the Sylphs.
    (0)
    Eorzean Climber (Noborist)

Player
    Character
    Sinthral Darkgal
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Will we ever see primal armor, even just for glamour? Such as lightning themed armor for Ramuh.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Cortana Windrakerr
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    When Garuda extreme, Titan extreme, and Ifrit extreme were released they were pretty challenging and entertaining but Thornmarch extreme and Leviathan extreme were pretty underwhelming and easy. What is your target difficulty for Ramuh? What is the ilvl for the planned rewards?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Halloween Candy
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Given Titan's heart & Levi's Tail, will we be given the opportunity to do battle against Ramuh's beard in the upcoming encounter?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Brooklynn Master
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 66

Cool Long time Final Fantasy Series gamer

Hello Yoshi-P. I am thankful you are reading everyone's input and I would like to know a few answers to my many questions regarding your recent online entry.

1) With many ideas brimming from Final Fantasy six (Magitek Armor), I notice you guys did nothing else with the armor after The Praetorium eight man dungeon. Is there a chance we can get a dungeon with eight man, where we are equipped with our magiteks, listening to a remix of Devil's Lab in the coming patches?
    2) I am pretty sure everyone has noticed you are hinting at adding new jobs and classes, how soon are we to see these new additions? E3 of this year?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Brooklynn Master
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 66

part 2

3) Crystal Tower is a wonderful addition to the multi-player experience and I enjoyed playing in huge groups to gain i80 equipment, however, it has become dormant and no one plays it anymore. Are you going to make sure future installments of Crystal Tower hands out better loot where it can age better?
    5) Why are there no Dwarfs in your game like it was in Final Fantasy 1, 2, 5, etc.? Will you be adding a underworld in your game with its own crystal set (like the dark crystals in Final Fantasy 2)?
    6) Will any battles take place on the moon, such as some entries from 2/4 and 8?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Brooklynn Master
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 66

Last Question... Promise.

As a veteran gamer from your series, I've enjoyed your games since 1989, so I can honestly see the love that is coming from you guys with your game. There is one last question I have I like to know, that has been addressed in your offline titles from years past.

I notice your primals do not have a lot of back story, as it did in final fantasy 3, where they had a reason on their violence and why they attacked people. You even visited their home world (HINT HINT). Why have we not explored this type of area in your online entry?

I believe you could even create a even harder version of your primals if you did such to hand out super epic gear to the victors. But these are ideas and I'm not on your team, I am just a passionate gamer, who sees a lot of ways your beautiful world could be even more epic and livable. Thank you for your time Yoshi.
    (4)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast