Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Lillia Hope
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 88
    Inside The Lost City Of Amdapor, there were new mechanics such as the return of mimic chests and doors inside Diablos fight. Will we be seeing more interesting mechanics like these inside future dungeons?
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Saedrin Nightfury
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Please change your mind about not removing the combat music from some of the older dungeons?

Lost City's ambience is too perfect having kept off the combat music.

Pharos Sirius would be a thousand times better if you turned it off in there... the wailing of the Siren, oh my gosh.

If anything, just do it in Pharos & most, if not all other dungeons moving forward.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Lord Rulkar
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Will we finally get party roulette instead of solo? And will the gil and exp bonuses still be rewards for the adventurer in need like it is now?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Saedrin Nightfury
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Please, no more Materials in boss chests?

I like that you guys implemented a means to obtain Philosophy Materials in the new Lost City dungeon & Hard-Modes... however, having 1 Filtered Water drop from the Final Boss chest is quite silly & deflating, don't you think?

Just have them drop out of the optional chests only. Or if you do want them to drop out of boss chests, up the minimum amount to 3 & absolutely remove it from Final Boss.

In tandem with this change, please revert that feature in Lost City / Brayflox HM / Halatali HM?
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Abyss King
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Hello!

Will you be able to change the mechanics so there won't be anymore speed runs, or exploits? Killing everything, uncovering all treasures, and getting the tomes rewards at the end, forcing player to work as team and not leaving midway, until the sense of accomplishment is there, by beating the last boss?

And I agree about the last boss deceiving treasure.. how about you give tomes inside these treasure coffins?
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Deathlok Proxy
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つFANTASIA OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

sorry had to do it
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kaze Hishiro
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Regarding to content, on behalf of many hardcore gamers, I just want to ask if there could be more than 1 weekly raid, or give more than 1 thing a week for hardcore gamers to do? We enjoy the game a lot, but there isn't enough content that can keep many people's interest for long. My question is, will there be more than 1 weekly raid in the near future (for those hardcore gamers)!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rinh Elahka
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 54
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfAbyss View Post
    Hello!

Will you be able to change the mechanics so there won't be anymore speed runs, or exploits? Killing everything, uncovering all treasures, and getting the tomes rewards at the end, forcing player to work as team and not leaving midway, until the sense of accomplishment is there, by beating the last boss?

And I agree about the last boss deceiving treasure.. how about you give tomes inside these treasure coffins?
    Speed runs will happen either way. It just means well geared players clearing dungeons as fast as they can. To get all the books for the relic quest requires 270 dungeons runs, assuming the dungeon rewards 50 myth. If dungeons took half an hour to complete due to mechanics that slowed it down it'd take 90-130 hours to get all those tomes. My question is: If mechanics are added to prevent speed runs and force players to play a certain way that they may not be interested in, will myth rewards from dungeons be increased at any point so there isn't such a grind?

Maybe even just harder ilvl70/ilvl80 dungeons that give more challenge and reward to ilvl90+ players? Players who don't want to speed run dungeons will be happy doing these, and those that do want to speed run can still go back to the easier ilvl55 dungeons.
    (2)

Player
    Somewhere in Nowhere, but is nowhere in Somewhere.
    Character
    Munkh Tsetseg
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    One of the big things in most MMOs are the addition of 24+ man raids. When the Labyrinth of the Ancients was announced and subsequently released, a great many people were enjoying their time raiding in the Crystal Tower. But, over time, it slowly lost its luster, as it was the only 24 man raid in the game, and the items that drop are quickly replaced by higher item level gear. My one question I want to ask is: Will there be more 24 man raids in the future?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Nakedyam Freeshirts
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Will there ever be truly challenging dungeons for the people that have raid level gear? Maybe make the highest level dungeons come with a difficulty slider which could increase the health and damage of enemies, add new abilities for bosses, new paths for the dungeons, etc.? The difficulty slider could also increase gil dropped, an increase to tomestones dropped per slider tick, higher chance to get more drops from chests, etc. Anything to give the people that already raid another place to test themselves other then the nights we are in coil.

Maybe only make the difficulty slider possible with a premade group and only once you have completed the dungeon.
    (1)
    Last edited by wfrisc1; 05-10-2014 at 08:53 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast