Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
    Player
    Character
    Dentere Ashwiin
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Will we get another Full Party Dungeon that would fall under the Duty Roulette for the Main Scenario before the release of the slated expansion to ARR?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gallifrey Farrell
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 61

Crafting and Gathering ACCESSORIES

When can we expect new crafting and gathering ACCESSORIES to be added? We are still using level 45, 47, 50, and 55 neck, ear, rings and wrists that have been available since launch. iLevel 70 crafted accessories would give us much needed CP/GP and make crafting 3-star items slightly easier.
    (3)

Player

Any chance of the game being ported over to OSX?
    (0)

Will Traits from other classes be applied to cross class skills if both classes meet the requirements? Since you already allow cross class skills useable at any level regardless of acquired level? For example Lvl. 34 Blood for Blood is used on a Lvl. 1 Pugilist.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyland Battersea
    World
    Chocobo
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    A question for Lead Designer Takeo Suzuki, could you explain the "wings" that adorn the summoner's artefact armour? Over at the Lore sub-forum, we've speculated that the wings and the summoner's "horn" are, in this iteration of Final Fantasy, references to Bahamut, which the Allagans defeated and imprisoned in Dalamud. We've seen similar dragon-like motifs appear on Allagan armour. Could you confirm our theory? That Allagan and summoner costumes contain references to Bahamut? Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Selnia Vicker
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    A question regarding the "Heavy" effect applied on characters that run away while not facing the enemy.
    Is it really necessary? 20 seconds seems a bit too much in a PVE scenario, and enemies seem to apply this effect quite often on first/second hit even on characters at level cap, i can see this happen on low level characters that try to escape from higher level enemies, because enemies have a real edge on you, but at level cap this effect only adds frustration while running daily farming, because enemies don't stand a chance, even if a huge pack surrounds you.
    Can you please consider looking into it? Only in PVE, and only in the open world areas, PVP and Instanced areas can stay the same, thanks.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Skizzle Abernath
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

Some thoughts.

Is this the path of FFXIV? Duty roulette dailys and repetative dungeons in general that are timed with no open world feeling at all? It feels like paying a fee to farm weekly soldiery and do coils that can't be the only content for me as a player thats above casual?

Will there be any FFXI related content such a camped bosses that have pop where we kinda have to figure out the time of death etc(that was challenging exciting and competetive with other players). Not refering to fates but world bosses with timed pop and drop items for the party. Old FFXI gamers miss content like this.

The pattern of this game feels like it always punishing the people who devote time to grind and loose to the casual gamer who doesnt have time? Its going to be alot easier to get myth tomes eventually for the zodiac farm that is gonna take affect as a punishment for us who spammed brayflox runs to get our Myths now means someone can catch up doing half the work and time devoted to this compared to us.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Skizzle Abernath
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Would like to add its because of the pattern within the progress of the updates I don't do endgame like I want too anymore because people will eventually catch up and all the time I've devoted only feels effortless wich is why at the moment I've just given up on coils levi etc cause they will get nerfed. The game should be rewarding for the time you devote to learn boss mechanics and gameplay not feel like ok I took time to learn this and 2 months from now anyone else doesnt have to devote as much time to learn and still can get carried thanks to echo etc?
    There should really be a balance soon and not focus on the casual players and making new content get old very fast. I'm not expecting too much FFXI similiarity but have some sort of respect and listen to the request of legacy players who had a FFXI subscription and FFXIV subscription when this game was at rock bottom.
    Casual gamers sure are spoiled in this game. These are the ones that will also jump to the next MMO leaving.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sunny Moon
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Will we get a Michael Jackson "hee hee" moon walk dance emote?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zak Strayder
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 53
    Please, can you tell us when we are gonna be able to reset our chocobo´s skill trees?
    (0)

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54