Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Player
    Character
    Jordan O'niell
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I haven't kept track of time but I have kept an approximate count of FATES completed while wearing a Zenith weapon. Over 800 fates complete and 4 stones to show for it.
    Since it takes approximately 3 minutes crush a fate and 2 more minutes to wait for the next fate to popup, I have been farming approximately 11 fates per hour. So, 800 / 11 = 72 Hours give or take.
    RNG is hell, when the dice always comes up snake eyes.

The drop rate is going to be doubled in the next patch, hopefully my luck will turn soon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fionn Iolair
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Two of my friends were doing fates up by Camp Overlook for Atma of the Lion for a good 4 hours. Friend 1, a dragoon got nothing. Friend 2, a healer class, got 4 atma of the Lion. Nobody else was doing those fates. Seems to me once you have a specific atma you should not be able to get another, let alone 4, while the only other participant gets zilch...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cristie Chong
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 75

ATMA drop rate

hows the ATMA drop rate like after 2.4patch... any input here ? planned to start ATMA farm for my secondary JOB/Class.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Kiyomi Kirei
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I've been stuck in Western La Noscea for 2.5 hrs now waiting for the atma of the crabs to drop. With all these fates being cleared out quickly with rogue parties & im also clearing out the sahagin fates whenever the aleport/swiftperch ones run dry.

At this rate it doesn't seem as if they increased the drop chances at all :<
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jordan O'niell
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ChameleonMS View Post
    ...Over 800 fates complete and 4 stones to show for it .... The drop rate is going to be doubled in the next patch, hopefully my luck will turn soon.
    Spent 1.5 hours doing fates last night, got 3 stones. Huzzah for increased drop rate.
    (0)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8