World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80

Frequent Sudden 90k's

World: Balmung
    Character: Zohnax Sinaly
    ISP: CenturyLink
    Time Observed: Beginning Friday Morning EST, and continuous at irregular intervals since at up to 11 times so far

Details: I keep getting 90k'd at irregular intervals, sometimes several hours apart, without warning while playing the game. This has occurred both in the overworld and duty instances with no lag as a precursor, just a sudden connection drop. Granted, I can get back on after about 30 seconds and some 3102, (Still logged in), but it is a major inconvenience that has occurred eleven times in the past 36 hours.

Steps Taken:
    1) Rebooted my Modem and checked my internet connection; and it has been working as it should be when I've been getting dropped.

2) I fought with my ISP for over six months last year to have my line fully secured and repaired to where we have had no internet outages or severe lag spikes in the past eight months.

3) Ping checked the NA Data Center and got happened to get disconnected during the test, but it showed no packet loss during that time. In fact, packet loss with the NA Data Center is 0%, with one or two packet loss out of a larger number.

4) Another person in my house plays on Behemoth and has not had the same issues with 90k; however they do play significantly less than me so this might not be entirely accurate. Will follow up when possible.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Zohnax Sinaly
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Following up on 4):

Just got 90k'ed again and the other person in my house on Behemoth server did not get 90k'ed and has not been all night. Leads me to believe it is a Balmung thing.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Spectra Saberon
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Faerie server. Sudden 90ks. Thought this was over with, as I have been stable for a few weeks now. Suddenly started back up today, quickly getting annoyed.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ares Shannara
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    i'm on Balmung as well and having same issue. random dc's then wouldn't let me back on the server for over an hour
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kishin Leviktus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I too am on Balmung. Get more than halfway into any dungeon, duty, etc. then instant 90k consistently. Then I get error 2002 trying to log back in for over an hour. Won't let me back onto the server. This is killing me
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zohnax Sinaly
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Follow-Up:

Issue was not fixed by last night's maintenance.

Was on the second boss in Brayflox(Hard) and got suddenly disconnected( 90k ) again.
    Time occurred: 12:57pm EST

I have noticed a pattern to where this seems to be occurring every 2-4 hours after logging into the game.

I'm going to test this out on PS4 and will follow-up again in a few hours.
    (1)
    Last edited by Zohnax; 05-10-2014 at 02:34 AM.

7. 05-10-2014 02:29 AM

Player

This has been happening to me since last week. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, Windows 8, and it still happens. It's the only game this is happening to me.
    I can play Titanfall, for instance, and its fine.

I really like this game, so I'm hoping something can get fixed.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Madeye Moxie
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    This is the first time I've 90k'd in months and it has happened 4 times already just today. The lag is horrendously bad and 90ks are hammering me.

I ran a speedtest and everything is fine with my service.

I'm also on Balmung.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vivienne Sokah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 53
    I've been hit by it too just now, Now I cannot log back in. Fix it for god sakes.

I'm also on Balmung.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dree Elle
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Sudden 90k on Behemoth, followed by repeated 2002 (lobby server error) starting at ±1:30 PM EDT.
    (2)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast