Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Claire Fairlight
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Same... I can play for a few minutes up to few hours straight and then I'll get 90k'd, 90002'd or 10105'd or 2002'd.

Also Ziggo and ziggo told me they aren't blocking anything. Friends who also play this and also use Ziggo also get the same issues at the same time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Isaari Rya
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Weird lag

I got a similiar issue it started yesterday in a HM dung while fighting everything stopped moveing combo's not kicking in aoe's just staying visible for ever and i noticed the chat still works i could chat in FC While the fight just freezes also i got a dutch ISP: Telfort

Today the 90k error kicked in every 2 mins >.<
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rido Alaerth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    Dear SE, I will not be renewing my subscription. I still have no reply/fix for the problems.
    I tried every single thing, but your routing/servers are the problem and I am sick of it.

Today I tried playing again: 90k after 3 minutes, then lobby error, then another 90k. It is unplayable and I want a refund for the last month!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khloe Chelewae
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 51
    I don't think this is dutch isp exclusive issue guys. I've been getting 90k'd very frequently. So annoying at times that I have to just give up on playing the game. Very rarely can I run CT with absolutely no lag, and CT is not the only thing where I have lag issues and get 90k'd. I'll get it with any of the roulette options in duty finder. Just today I was trying to treasure hunt with some FC members and would get lag, and lag out (90k FTW).

Would be nice to know from someone if this is being looked into, as I have never had this issue with a MMO before. Thankfully I'm not easy to flip out otherwise I'd have some broken things around me by now. SE please answer one of these 90k threads!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Melondra Lorena
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Have been having this problem as well with frequent error 90000, 3102. Also now having new problem. Getting error message "A System Error has occurred-2146697211 http://frontier.ffiv.com/arr_win/ind...=2014-05-30-09 when launching the Final Fantasy XIV Client. First time since launch I have encountered this error. Had to launch the software several times to get the software to launch without error.

The Loadstone also seems to be affected had to refresh the page several times to get the loadstone to load received a error "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error"
    Charter: Melondra Lorena
    Server :Excalibur
    Date and Time of incident:5/30/14 5:30 AM Easter Stand Time(USA)
    Frequency:frequent
    Webb Browser:Internet Explorer 11
    Operating System Windows 7 Home Premiune
    ISP:Time Warner Cable
    Modem:Surfboard G6580
    PC:Alienware M18X
    GPU:Nvidia GeForce 560M
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fusa Furukane
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    I have similar problems since the game started actually, i have a 90k error about every hour, followed by error 2002 for one time and then i can log back in and be good for another hour or so... sometimes i manage to stay online without getting the 90k error for about two hours, and then the game simply crashes.. i dont know an error code for that since the game simply freezes, and then i'll need to CTRL+ALT+DEL and shutdown FFXIV via task manager. after that i need to wait about 10-15 mins to be able to login again (error 2002)

other then that the game runs decent with an average of 125MS ping, although i realy dont understand the routing of youre "european servers" i did a routing check the other day.. and from my pc the routing goes like this : my pc > amsterdam > france > kansas(USA) > montreal (Canada)

my isp is also ziggo
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Madisson Lee
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    I am also having this problem and it has now reached the point of beyond annoyance. How can SE expect players to pay for a game where you can't even get to play a decent hour without constant disconnects (Error Code 90000). A lot of players are experiencing this problem and we just get no feedback from the developers as to what's being done ... if anything is being done at all!
    There definitely is not a connection issue on my end, as I have tried at another connection point at work, and the game does exactly the same. My connection is listed as Excellent on the log in screen. So what is causing this problem?
    It has only been happening since the last patch ... so whatever you guys did there ... PLEASE UNDO THIS!!!
    Really would be nice if someone would reply to at least one of the many Error 90k threads on this forum.
    Or could you just not be bothered, seeing as we have paid upfront?
    You've got your money, so now it's our problem?
    The lack of response by SE is utterly distasteful, to say the least.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Saracyn Lightpath
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Also getting this "A system error has occurred: -2146697211"-stuff.. Kind of annoying, seeing as the status thread say it's resolved. :]
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Byson Bristlepaw
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I've been experiencing the 90001/90002 error for the past week in addition to insane lag. I'm on Ultros. Seems the problem was fixed for awhile, but now it just as bad as when the game launched.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Resty Shiroyuri
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    I thought it was my computer/ISP but I seem to be getting a lot of lag (sometimes when I start a dungeon the game will slow to a crawl and be like watching still frames, it used to work fine on the exact same laptop/connection) and I get disconnected with a 90k error a lot too, it's completely random, sometimes I can play for hours, other times I'll get it ever few minutes

I'm on Virgin Media in the UK
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast