Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Cyras Covelli
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 20
    I purchased this game a week ago on the PC. Until the patch, I was able to stay logged in for hours at a time. Five minutes after the patch, I started to get both error codes. I duo with my husband; he's able to stay on consistently. The DC happens randomly.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jeice Ginyu
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    my friend keeps getting unable to patch file on his ps4 and his ports are opened and everything. he even tried rebuilding data but same crap.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malekith Daechir
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    hi this morning i have lobby server connection error 2002.. i'm on cerberus.. anyone have this problem?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malnee Seranae
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I've also been experiencing this problem with Tonberry since yesterday. Any JP servers. But I'm totally fine with NA and EU servers. It's even hard just to get to the login window and sometimes the Play button doesn't show up. When I get lucky to get into the Lobby, I always get 2002. One instance I was able to get to Character Selection screen and game loads as normal, then 90k happened then 2002. After that, been kicked out of the game (from default choice of a JP Data center that time)...

Note/Edit: I'm playing on PC. I can browse the net just fine, only cannot be able to use game's online services (at least on JP part). However, I just logged in Siren (NA) and had no problems with my alternate character. ISP/https issue perhaps? D:
    (0)
    Last edited by NuttyTellah; 01-13-2015 at 01:42 AM.

Player
    Character
    Hayle Heavensong
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    experiencing the same thing here.. hard to get the "play button" and I get disconnected on the character server (JP Atomos) or the time when your already loading into the server itself.. T.T whats happening.. its reset tomorrow..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jouel Elric
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Getting 2002 this morning as well, i have not been able to access even the character selection screen, am on the NA server - Excalibur
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aksis Bandito
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I've been getting huge spikes where everything would stop moving and then load all at once. Been checking my internet speeds and they're still good. The spikes become more frequent when im in a duty. -Diabolos
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ricrebay Amase
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I am having the same issue I'll be in the middle of playing and I'll just get booted 90k error and when I log back in I'll get the 2002 error code. The weird thing on my end, I don't have any lag every thing is just running smooth and I'll just get kicked. But it's happening every 30mins to an hour with me. Everything else on my net is running perfect and this just started last night. So hoping they do something soon.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Akary Kanzaki
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    i have been getting 90002 lately as well
    (0)

Player

I've been playing since 1.0 (and the start of 2.0) I'm also getting a lot of 90k and error 2002. I've never had this problem before until now.
    I live in Canada east coast, not far from the servers so My ping is about 30-40ms (or less).

I have been using WTFast lately because I was having some issues with latencyin the past (Basically if I went to a area with high traffic other players would skip around the map as if I was lagging) but just today I started to get 90k and error 2002 nonstop. I thought maybe it was WTFast and turned it off but the errors kept coming.
    Not sure whats causing it since I can't seem to login the game and when I do login I'm only online for maybe 5 seconds before getting an error.
    (1)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast