Player
    Character
    Sho Sakurai
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 33
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroDel View Post
    So, I finally got my copy of the PS4 to connect and work.

I ended up connecting the PS4 to the router directly via ethernet cable aka hardwiring.

So after finally marveling around the game a bit, for roughly an hour, without interruption at all, I was curious to see if I could play the game wirelessly..

Lo and behold, Error 2002 yet again.

So I'm not sure what exactly is the issue..
    Other games I play perfectly fine, Call of duty, FIFA 14.
    Netflix, Hulu, and crunchy roll stream w/o problems as well..

Oh well, I hope this info helps others to play the game!
    Good luck all!
    Thanks for the info but that's not good for me as I can't hard wire my PS4! I need to play wireless. I never had a problem until today after the update/maintenance...
    (0)

Player

Got ffxv on ps4 on launch day. This has happened to me twice already. Once for two weeks. And now last week. Tech support keeps telling me to forward ports and disconnect and reconnect my router but tht didn't work and idk how to forward ports. -sigh- well im gonna try disconnecting my router again later on today. Maybe itl be different this time. I hope i can play soon
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucien Andraste
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Honestly i don't think they even care that we can't play the game to be honest. Because we're not the majority that is on paying them money at the moment. So screw us apparently.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yuki Hirako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70

90000 followed with 2002, unable to play.

I heard alot of people having this issue for awhile now, but I was doing fine. Then the first 90000 crash happened around a week or so ago. No problem, locked back in continued playing. This happened once a day. Then it got to twice a day. And now since yesterday I keep getting the 90000 crash followed with 2002 lobby connection error tossing me out of the game completely. Sometimes I manage to get online for a while, but get 90000 out within an hour or less. And unable to get back in game due to 2002 error. Is this due to the ddos attacks or what the heck is going on? More and more people seem to be getting this and being unable to play.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mira Cocha
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearbell View Post
    Is this due to the ddos attacks or what the heck is going on? More and more people seem to be getting this and being unable to play.
    I'd bet it is because some party DDoS:ing, in past couple days I'm getting disconnected (and laggy as heck) about twice per hour. And checking lobby with ping... 35% packet loss in data transfer... no other place (so far of which I've observed) has resulted in any but 0% loss.
    (0)
    /// Sic Transit Mundi ///

Player
    Character
    Shiro Sakurai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Yup, i keep getting it too. Whenever i select my character i either get instant 90k or am being able to log in and have huuuuge lag, resulting in 90k regardless. It started happening since yesterday evening (eu) and it's really pissing me off.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Valdrake Knechtschaft
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    This seems to be extremely common, and I try to be on the defensive side of SE saying maybe it is Ddos attacks, but this has been an on going problem since day one. Some months the 90k problem isn't that bad, but most months (especially after any patch) its horrid. since 2.4 I 90k at LEAST once a night, and I'm lucky if it is once.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Asuna Yuuki'
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I never got a 90k error until about 3 weeks ago, now I get them 4 or 5 times a night. This is crazy I have lost out on coils, caused countless wipes, and had Lots of frustration. I am almost done with this game over the constant 90k. I had two back to back this morning in cutters cry.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Asterisk Risingstar
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80

Same problem but im on a pc!

Ive had this game since the launch. I came back a month ago! and it was fine in the beginning then all of a sudden, 90000 errors! kicking me out of the game and when I go to log in it says cant connect 2002 error! game force closes im like ugh so I reopen and then it says im still logged on and I have to wait for ever for it to notice im not online and then finally log in! this games anywhere in the game sitting in the fc house in raids in trails at the market board! and its happening to so many people! its kinds frustrating cause im told this was fixed in update 4.0. but idk I was told its on my side so I upgraded my router and modem spent like 200 bucks then upgraded my laptop and wireless card and I even tried hardwiring it with Ethernet sometimes works better but not I still get kicked off! then I upgraded my internet at my internet provider but I still get it! so this has to be on their server side! cause ive don't all I can freaking do and I don't wanna waste my money and be broke trying to fix this to play a game that wont let me play!!!! im very upset!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dalaren Nelar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I had a few problems early after release, but then it was fine until a week and a half ago Friday. Since then, I can rarely log in for more than a few seconds, though I do sometimes get an hour or two before 90000. The problem is clearly a routing issue from the server so there is nothing any user can do other than switch ISP / use a VPN in the hopes that the routing is adequate. Not being willing to pay even more for the game, I'll give it a week or so, then give up once and for all.
    (0)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast