Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Shinobi San
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    just a head up, i had a windows patch cause me all kinds of problems KB3045999! Maybe try and uninstall it. Good luck!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gunnar Berwerf
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Well it did work for 2 days, but then it went all to hell again, keep constantly getting blackscreens of doom and then computer restarts.... that only happens with the dx11 client and with FF14 only. I changed back to dx9 again, and have 0 issues with it. Unfortunately there is something very wrong with the DX11 client.

Ive investigated a little and a lot of other people are getting problems with it too, interesting tho its the majority having problems are the ones with new Nvidia cards, the 900 series. I have a 970 myself.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sophi Wynne
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    I seem to be having the same issue.

The most noticeable place where this happens is when I try to exit my FC house. Exiting into The Goblet from our private Goblet manor, teleporting to The Goblet from inside our manor, or even teleporting elsewhere from inside a house reliably crashes my game while using DX11.

Northern Thanalan has also been very likely to crash for me on load.

Regardless, I switched back to DX9 and I am no longer experiencing these crashes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Holon Keaton
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 58
    I'm having similar crashes, mostly in Western Coerthas, but it does occur in other areas.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mugen Mugetsu
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    GTX 560 here and game freezes, crashes, after log in game loads into a black screen, and game crashes randomly while playing on both DX9 and DX11 versions. This is extremely frustrating as I can no longer actually enjoy playing the game. Fingers crossed SE finds a solution for us very soon. *tosses a gil into a fountain and wishes that after maintenance, on the next log in, a patch/hotfix downloads that corrects the issue*
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by 314159265358979323846264338327 View Post
    Oh boy, I can't wait for the update where Ramuh drops out of the sky like "sup dawg, we gon fight up in dis tree to see who da most swoll in da woods".
    "Be excellent to each other."

Player
    Character
    Sarim Atlah
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 16
    i have a 560ti and every once in a while it works with dx11, but it is "JUST" every once in a while.

i don't know, but there are "a lot" of users with this or similar problems all over the Internet but no statement from Square(at least i didn't find one).

I'm new to this game "very new" and i like/love the game pretty much so far, but this is making me consider... stopping to play it.

the game under dx9 is slow in comparison to dx11.

so please Square do something. Please
    (0)
    Last edited by sucht; 07-02-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nain Ward
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 60
    I'm having this problem as well with the dx11 client. I switched back to dx9 for a few days and didn't crash but that's not conclusive. I'm using a GTX980 and an i7 4770K. No overclocks on either. I've been running the game at max settings. I tried changing the settings as indicated in this thread but still crashed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lazlo Woodbyne
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 21
    Am having exactly the same issues as op. Game randomly crashes to desktop seemingly for no reason, happens in dx9 and 11, and whatever graphics settings I have on. Nothing suggested in this post seems to work I recently upgraded my graphics card to a GTX 980 before purchasing the game and am wondering if this could be the problem... seems to be a lot of people with 900 series cards having this issue !
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Light Bringer
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm having this issue with both Dx9 and Dx11. I uninstalled and re-installed the game. Still persists. Is there any sign that Square has acknowledged this problem?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sarim Atlah
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Makou View Post
    Is there any sign that Square has acknowledged this problem?
    i would like to know that too.

I'm still on the first 30 days you get when you bought the Game, so i really consider stopping and not go and pay Monthly.
    Why bring out a feature when it is clearly not ready(dx11/x64)(at least it seems that way), you should have waited with that and "test more".
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast