Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Sherri Waters
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Okay! Update... So, inside POTD, the lag is down to either a tenth-ish of a second, or non-existent. So, that makes me a very happy camper.
    This is with the high-end gaming USB wired keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatoradefurby View Post
    It is April 2nd, 2017, and I just switched from PC to PS4. I am experience noticeable lag on two wired keyboards (one low-end, one a high-end gaming specialty keyboard), and REALLY bad lag on the wireless keyboard (low end keyboard/mouse combo). Slight delay on the mouse clicks (different wireless mouse), but no delay on the mouse pointer that I can see. No sticking or skipping of keystrokes, it's just about a quarter second delay. Since I can't think of any situations where timed jumping is critical to game play, this probably won't be a game breaker. I might be a split second too late on those dang pots in Palace of the Dead to stop their flash attack, but for the most part, it's an annoyance I wouldn't expect to put up with, but I can live with it.
    If it gets worse and the lag mimics the wireless control, or the pointer starts having lag, then that'll definitely affect game play. But for now, onto the Palace. Scripture tomes ain't gonna farm themselves...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    South Yarra
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    I have always had this problem and it's continuing.

Key stroks are occasionally not appearing. I've ot been able to identify a pattern - it sems random. My messages appear like this and I look illiterate.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4