(0)

Player
    Character
    Beowolf Destroyer
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    My keyboard does the same and occasionally my ps4 control sticks/double presses
    P.s my keyboard is fine on ps4 browser/ps3 version /and PC just don't work on arr for ps4
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ciel Valke
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Just started playing on PS4 after a long time on PC, and this is really quite noticeable and annoying... I can't even communicate in dungeons, the lag is so bad I can't type a single thing in instances. :/ Outside, it's bearable, but still crippling.
    (0)
    "I'm OK. This rock broke my fall."

Player
    Character
    Eclair Xysha
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I've had this problem since launch.... I thought it was just me but I'm glad it isn't. Today was just not a good day to chat.... I'm tired of this crap really.... I can't even type out "HG" today and nearly killed the MT. It takes me a long time to type and make sure things make sense
    (0)
    Last edited by Eclair_Xysha; 09-17-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Player
    Character
    Eadieni Valefor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Just bumping this so that SE knows it still happens. Hate making new threads
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Smily Kweh
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Yeah I just switched to ps4 and when your in an instance and something has to be said then and this happens (90% of the time it's awful. I'm also having issue with hot bar cycling. I removed all ways to change hot bar from keybinds. Yet on the ps4 if I press 0 & 1 on the number pad at the same time it changes my 1 hotbar down to 10. And there is no way to change it back without using my mouse and clicking the arrow. Yes I have quadruple checked that my key binds for hot bar cycling are removed
    (0)

Player

Yeeaaahh... Played on the ps3 with a Logitech Bluetooth with no problems and then switched to the ps4 (with the same Logitech Bluetooth keyboard) and all my lag issues began! It would hit sponatanously too like I would be suddenly struck dumb or something. It is soooo frustrating!!! I returned to the game are a month's absence and had no issues for 2 weeks. I thought the problem had been taken care of. Silly me. I got on today, updated the game and haven't been able to type a coherent word all day on the game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sydney Lahkol
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    I have tried 3 bluetooth keyboards, and have this same problem. Some days it will work fine, or it will be fine for 20 minutes or so, and then I have to type one letter at a time with a 15 second pause, and even then it doesn't pick up everything I type (or it types 3 of the same letter). Pretty frustrating.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oberin Royle
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 75
    Same issue here. I wonder if it's a PS4 issue? I haven't tried typing in other games, but I know the PS4's bluetooth is kind of finicky and strange.

I've never had control input lag from the controller; even on remote play. But there's consistently a solid 1-2 second delay when typing with my Apple Bluetooth Keyboard. I sit 17 feet away from my PS4 (hooray for a 70" TV though!), so I haven't tried a wired keyboard. I guess, being new to the game; it hasn't bothered me too much. Like OP I type in excess of 120 wpm, and so I have to intentionally slow-up my typing when in FFXIV. I use the controller to play and the keyboard to chat or type commands.

It sure is frustrating; but even more frustrating to discover this is a year-old issue that seems to be plaguing a number of players. I play on PC as well and don't have the issue. (And I play with a controller/keyboard combo on PC for consistencies sake!)
    (0)

Character
    Buff Archer
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    I used my wireless Logitech keyboard with FFXIV on my ps4 without any problems until recently, about the same time as the patch, and the exact same problems as above are happening. Somethng changed to cause this, perhaps 2.4 related.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast