Character
    O'nali Nevik
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

LFG That Raids 3 Times Or More Per Week, ** details inside **

sup guys,

I consider myself a semiCasual player since I'm only able to play after work and on weekends... but I've cleared ALL endGame content pre 2.2 ( including Twin ) and I've cleared T6 and have T7 @ 12%, familiar with all the phases of both turns

I'm very laid back and easy going and looking for people of similar mind set, a group that has a solid foundation with good players, but more importantly good people... and yes, even tho I want to progress and conquer endGame content, I'm not looking for a stressful gaming environment... ( why game at all if it's going to stress you out?... isn't that what work and family is for?...lol ) ...the group should be creative, in terms of finding ways to clear content without relying solely on how other groups are clearing it

I'm also down for Levi Farm for weaps/mirrors, runs to cap on Soldiery Tomestones, weekly primals if people are still doing that...lol.. w/e it is I'll be willing to help out..

I have all fighting jobs @ 50, but my best geared and what I play the most are my BRD which is I92 & healers which are i92 ...

my availability:

Mondays after 9:30pm - 2:30am+ EST
    Tues - Thurs 8:30pm - 2:30am+ EST
    Fridays are kind of random as I can be on as early as 7:30pm or later like 11pm
    Weekends are open, I can be on just about at anytime, so if there's something happening just let me know and I'll be there...

I should also note that I'm not looking to join a FC, so if that's a req, then no thx as I'd be dedicated to the static either way...

so if this sounds good to you, feel free to post here or send me a tell in game...

P.S. I see ALOT of folks looking for groups as well, so I am open to building a static if I have the numbers... if some of you send me a tell, or post here I'm sure we can have a strong group before week's end ^^
    (0)
    Last edited by Nevik; 04-29-2014 at 04:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Parth Enos
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    I am currently in the process of creating a static party. Joining the fc is not a requirement. The plan is to do coil 3-4 times a week for 2-4 hrs a night. If your interested hit me up in game. You sound like the type of player I want to play with. You can talk with me, Parth Enos, or Thrilla Gorilla.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    O'nali Nevik
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    happy friday, and oh yeah... BUMP!! ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character