Thread: 2002

Player
    Character
    Aryenne Leyren
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Playing normally when suddendly i got kicked out from the game and, since then, can't connect anymore cuz of error 2002.
    What can i do? :S
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wilbert Loreack
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Contacted my ISP and because I tether from my phone there are no settings for me to change. These issues started after the patch. Unable to play with 90k and 2002.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Achasia Koromis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    ...2002...2002...2002...2002.... >.> SE, i love you guys but for whatever reason the longer the game lives the worse these connection issues get. whats going on?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zerovii Orta
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    2002 out the wazoo, can't connect to any data centers but it's not an issue on my isp's end?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ethir Ohtar
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    Same here. Yesterday logged in just fine. Today suddenly 2002 constantly. What the deal ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arithon S'lession
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50

Malboro down again

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but the problem seems to occur every time there is one of the free log-on weekend offers going on. I understand wanting to get former players back into the game but does that have to penalize the loyal players with repeated disconnects and the subsequent inability to log back into the game?

I realize that the weekend offer was last weekend but I have been having trouble off and on since then with tonight's difficulties be a grand climax of sorts.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kithilin; 11-17-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tig Spiritwalker
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Welp my hubby and I both got error 2002 on our ps3 consoles when we were at the title screen. I guess we aren't gaming tonight. Hope this issue gets resolved because it was just fine yesterday.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roarka Odinson
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

When logging into the Datacenter

When i am logging into the data-center i get the 2002 message.
    Running in Windows 8, then the client becomes unstable, and yet it does not crash, it asks me to terminate. But after i click yes the OS is unable to terminate the client. Very interesting is that after I am unable to kill the program through the task manager. I have to reboot system to get it off. Never had this issue before.

Not only am I unable to reach the character selection screen, but I am also unable to restart the application because the OS sees it running still. It happened only after the patch today, I know this might be an isolated incident, but I made sure the client goes through my Firewalls on both OS and NOD-32 Antivirus, as well as my Network Devices.

Hope this helps figure out whats going on if its on Clients side of things.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tenjin Zojin
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Roarka_Odinson View Post
    When i am logging into the data-center i get the 2002 message.
    Running in Windows 8, then the client becomes unstable, and yet it does not crash, it asks me to terminate. But after i click yes the OS is unable to terminate the client. Very interesting is that after I am unable to kill the program through the task manager. I have to reboot system to get it off. Never had this issue before.

Not only am I unable to reach the character selection screen, but I am also unable to restart the application because the OS sees it running still. It happened only after the patch today, I know this might be an isolated incident, but I made sure the client goes through my Firewalls on both OS and NOD-32 Antivirus, as well as my Network Devices.

Hope this helps figure out whats going on if its on Clients side of things.
    Nope, it's not just you, i've been unable to login since 2pm, 2002 and client lockup (I hit ctrl+alt+del and log off to exit). Win7
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Achasia Koromis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    im getting 2002 again, are they still getting ddos? its been a horrible week in dungeons.
    (0)

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast