Player

PC Player, looking for a Fresh Start/Server/Company

So I started out with ARR awhile back, but ended up overwhelming myself with the job system. So now that I've cleared Dark Souls 2 some 15 times, I figure it's time I get back in the game.

A few note's: I was a core raider in WoW back in the day and managed to clear most end game content in Wrath and Cata. Had to quit after MoP because of college.

So I have potential to start up again as a Raider, BUT, as anyone coming out of WoW would know, I can't handle the Stress and Drama that comes with it. I'm not saying I don't mind people being Passionate. But when your hopping to Guild, after Guild, after Guild, you get tired of the same BS every time. Each time you pray it's different, but it rarely ever is unless your lucky.

So, with all that out of the way, here's the detail's.

Class: Planning to be wither a Bard or White Mage. (will consider either if needed)

Schedule: Normally free from 4-12 PM, EST.

Language: English

Final Note's:...Muffin's.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nextgener; 04-25-2014 at 08:26 AM.

Player
    Character
    Dyonisus Rugeria
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    You're welcome to come and join Carnival on Hyperion.

We are a laid back FC that is doing end-game content as well as helping our members run through low/mid level dungeons and finish main-story quests and relics. We try to keep the drama to a minimum so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

I assume your schedule is pm hours. We have a decent amount of players on during that time, mysef included. If you ever make the jump, look us up!
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Isus View Post
    You're welcome to come and join Carnival on Hyperion.

We are a laid back FC that is doing end-game content as well as helping our members run through low/mid level dungeons and finish main-story quests and relics. We try to keep the drama to a minimum so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

I assume your schedule is pm hours. We have a decent amount of players on during that time, myself included. If you ever make the jump, look us up!
    Seems Hyperion isn't isn't excepting anymore new player's. Sorry.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fahna Eldaeron
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I've recently posted a recruitment thread for Last Order on Midgardsormr.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...coil-ExPrimals

Perhaps our FC might appeal to you. I can certainly understand where you're coming from. We aren't a large company, and we're patient, so there's plenty of room to grow here.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fizzy Grumblebelly
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    If you haven't left Malboro yet, you could stop by the CHASE FC and check us out. We are currently looking for all types of new players looking for a home or new start. We are casual but are looking to rebuild a core group of people willing to help each other out at any level. We don't do scheduled raids and there's no pressure or job restrictions. We also are crafter and gatherer friendly. Just looking to build a good group of people again and expand the company a little. We are located in the Gridania Lavender Beds, Ward 2, Plot 11.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Legacy Wolfwood
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    if you dont mind others catching up while you are leveling and a causal FC, you are more than welcomed to join .:Sleeping Forest:. on coeurl. We are mostly helping our members level and gear up so they can start downing harder content.
    (0)