Player
    Character
    Makado Kitase
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by JTribal View Post
    Yea guys, no sense in QQing on an official forum that the devs frequently view and take feedback from, in the hopes of them applying the feedback and adjusting the rate. Get back to that fate were putting off, you might have missed your 0.0001% chance at a drop.
    As evidenced by the live letter they know how many people have atma and animus weapons. They have all the information they need.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Josh Tribal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Makado View Post
    As evidenced by the live letter they know how many people have atma and animus weapons. They have all the information they need.
    Right, and where do you think they got alot of that information from? Have they offered a fix yet? Have they even SAID that they were going to adjust it?

Until there is an official announcement to address the issue, this stuff is going to constantly be in the threads. So if you're tired of seeing it, don't click on a post that has the word "Atma" in the title, or rally with your fellow gamers and try to help solve the problem instead of criticizing them for voicing their opinion.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Leon Solitario
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    It would be nice if they used something like Blizzard's "Legendary system" or "RPPM system", either system is designed to help players that run into extended periods of bad luck.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Colman Meridius
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 56
    Quote Originally Posted by JTribal View Post
    Right, and where do you think they got alot of that information from? Have they offered a fix yet? Have they even SAID that they were going to adjust it?

Until there is an official announcement to address the issue, this stuff is going to constantly be in the threads. So if you're tired of seeing it, don't click on a post that has the word "Atma" in the title, or rally with your fellow gamers and try to help solve the problem instead of criticizing them for voicing their opinion.
    Yeah, don't voice your opinion unless it is the same as mine.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Colman Meridius
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 56
    The idea is good, and something I thought should exist already. Don't see why entering a duty or leaving the area should effect it though. That defeats the purpose and makes people grind more then they already do. Don't want to do anything else, will ruin my drop rate. Most people are doing atma fates in between other things (much more enjoyable btw) I don't think they meant for them to be hardcore farmed for 5-10 hours at a time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Helinin Landgravine
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by HumsterMKX View Post
    Before this thread GTH, I'll save this thread by killing it first!

*wears White Knight Armour*

*insert comments along the lines of...... "You guys just want it handed to you"*
    *insert comments along the lines of...... "You guys should stop QQing and start farming"*
    *insert comments along the lines of...... "You guys are lying I got mine in X days of hard work and I feel good because I spend time and effort and I feel a sense of accomplishment"*
    *insert comments along the lines of...... "something something I got mine so F you guys I 1337*"
    *insert comments along the lines of...... "You guys are a vocal minority, the majority are happily farming"*
    *insert comments along the lines of...... "I know where you live, I will find you."*
    *insert comments along the lines of...... " I R unique snowflake"*
    *insert comments along the lines of...... "It drops for me, therefore it works..."
    (>...>)/ please consider the above
    (2)
    Heli's Black Market open for business. Sells black market items for your exotic needs.

closed for business till further notice

Player
    Character
    Josh Tribal
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by CYoung187 View Post
    Yeah, don't voice your opinion unless it is the same as mine.
    Pretty sure I did not say that, please read my previous comments, I was pointing out the fact that it is not necessary to be rude and say someone is acting like a cry baby on the forum because they don't have the same luck as hundreds of other people and wanted to provide feedback.

Overall, my point was that people need to get over their elitist attitudes, which is a common theme among this entire forum.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Supply Demand
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 72
    I wish there was some kind of fail safe...I'd like to add my tank intot he Queue for Myth dungeons, but I've done probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 FATEs without a single atma drop....

This is starting to get unpleasant.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Helinin Landgravine
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehayte View Post
    I wish there was some kind of fail safe...I'd like to add my tank intot he Queue for Myth dungeons, but I've done probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 FATEs without a single atma drop....

This is starting to get unpleasant.
    Wait till you get LS/FC mates get 5 in 4hours. And on top of that he is working on his second Anima weapon.
    (0)
    Heli's Black Market open for business. Sells black market items for your exotic needs.

closed for business till further notice

Player
    Character
    Pururu Puru
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    An alternative to implementing some form of streak-breaking logic to however the Atma drops are scripted would be to add an additional alternative drop like a "Fragment of Atma" that has a significantly higher drop rate but you need some multiple of to turn in to an NPC for a complete Atma. For example using the 2.5% drop rate that is sometimes thrown around for Atma, if Fragments had a 25% drop rate and you needed ten of them it'd come out to the same expected value. It's still RNG and you could still get really unlucky, but I think it would be less soul-crushing overall.

Of course there's always just making it a flat quota of 40 FATEs or whatever the expected value of the drop rate is to get the Atma for a zone.
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast