Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Eden Elyss
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Update 2.25 is a joke!

2.25 should be a great pvp update, we haven\\'t any class adjustment, we only have to grind 10 rank and buy an i100 set + materia.
    In 2 months, we will probably have a new i110 set and more rank to grind.

This system actually ruins pvp!!!! Is there any chance to have updated pvp, balanced and competitive pvp in this game?
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Almaxia Furiana
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I agree. It is disappointing.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ryuko Kanzeon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    As a person who waited to PvP because I hoped they would introduce something different and exciting than just 'grind to rank 30' and 'buy all the best gear', I feel even less motivation to do it now... and what that means in the long run is I'll be very undergeared/ranked when frontlines comes out because I didn't do the boring grind when it was available. It's my choice, of course, and I'm not complaining... but from a company standpoint, you'd think they would realize that introducing more ranks and gear isn't going to BRING new people into PvP; it will only strengthen the people who already spend countless hours capping... and make them even stronger.

Matchmaking was a step in the right direction, but there is definitely a clear divide and that gap will only be bridged by adding objective-based games, or at least something more interesting than the typical 4v4 that is so combination-locked as it is (healer/tank/ranged/melee). I'd probably like arena more if there was more freedom regarding class combinations, but my biggest gripe is that LoSing is not as responsive as it could be, resulting in pillaring not always being effective, and people shooting/casting through walls for a few seconds as someone runs behind.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Kicoe Vashai
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Oh well. Atleast the armor skins will be unique for a while?.. Expected more for a "major pvp patch".
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Brahms Torsten
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Treadmill "content".

2.3 can't come soon enough. We need objective-based game modes (La Noscean Gulch CTF, map dominance, etc.) and Frontlines now. Arena with no ranking system in a sterile pit with absurd queue times is just terrible - we're like mice running on a rickety hamster wheel.

Please oil it Yoshida. Give us new wheels.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Dingding Ding
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    +1
    The new gears are cool and good looking, but they only give those R30 a reason to keep grinding. Newers or other pre-R30 won't touch it because "hey, Blue used to 2 shot me but now she can aoe down both of us with that badass penta-new-materia-melding bear set...."
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Cat Man
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 30
    Yep, no adjustments to the system, only new gear. Disappointing to say the least
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rayden Ryu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I thought 2.25 was going to improve pvp, this update is a joke and fixed nothing. 30-40 min queue times. FFXIV has the possibility to make some unique pvp and make it a game changer. Instead they add an unbalanced arena. My only motivation to still play ffxiv is pvp, it gives me a reason to level up and get gear rather than to just do end games and not much else. So far SE has given us a nice steamy pile of crap for pvp.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Celia Coifiere
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I really hope 2.3 has much more to offer PvP than just Frontlines, with how this patch has turned out the future of FFXIV PvP looks pretty grim.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    U'khazii Odh
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I can't wait to get enkindle'd or butcher's blocked for 3,000+ now with the new i100 moral gear XD

Fair and Balanced. .
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast