Player
    Character
    Lafiel Abriel
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    scholar has to pay attention to pet stuff. you just sound like a bitter whm, to be honest.
    Lol, this is what i'm talking about. I play both classes equally btw, though I do main a whm since my gf plays the SCH. I won't bother to try to argue in length about it but in short, pet management of a SCH pet is not difficult (especially with recent improvements in the ai) It's a lot easier for me at least, to do things with a SCH than doing the same things on a whm. Take solo healing for example (without a bard). I'm not being bitter about it because I never said SCH is OP compared to WHM. They're just an easier class to master (at least for me).
    (0)
    Last edited by Lafiele; 04-24-2014 at 02:09 PM.

Character
    Rumina Asou
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    sch healing is better overall imo, mainly because of galvanize. a good crit on adlo can give a longest lasting shield. put a stone skin and tank might not lose any health over the course of 15 seconds, and that is a long time in fights. time that can be spent adding dots, healing others if needed, or making sure you move out of an aoe.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Emil Lacroix
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    An arguement can be made for making Physick traited on SCH, perhaps to imbue novelty - but this insta-cast Physick idea sounds difficult to balance. Off GCD like Lustrate, the potency would have to be incredibly low to make it less appealing to spam. On GCD and you'd generally be better off casting the hgher potency Cure as the cast time is shorter than the GCD anyway. If we're presenting this as an arguement for a mobile heal then SCH already has two - Lustrate and Embrace.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Amai Couteau
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Do not like the less healing potency insta cast Physick, we have Lustrate for that and I don't have any issues with the stack requirement. This sounds to me like a needless waste of mana when you can just use a stack to heal 20% instantly.

Personally don't think Physick among other spells needs to have something more special to it. We already have the chance of increased cast speed buff given by pet when you crit with it.

I think its just there so you have options on your sub, level acn or whm and you get to take physick or cure on your other classes.
    (1)
    Always by your side. . .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6