Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Zavier Mhigo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    I'd rather have one server, my friends can get on and we can all play together, than a hybrid server where I have to "join my friends" in their instance of the same area.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Atiqa Craiger
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    I have a hard time understanding the OP, but from what I could understand, it makes now sense...

First off, do you make new friends every day or something ? Otherwise I don't see why you would have friends all on different servers... If all want to play together, just pay the small fee and transfer to the same server...

Was gonna make a second point, but I just don't understand what you're saying.

What I can say is that...
    * Free transfers isn't good at all, could ruin the servers to be honest.
    * One server either doesn't work (everyone in same instance), or would just remove the little immersion that already exists in the game (multiple instances). How would you solve multiple instances when you have FC member and LS member you want to be in the same instance with ?
    * Being able to join any server at any given time with the same character (like someone thought you might have meant), would be the worst idea ever... Would once again break the immersion, but it would also separate all friends to different servers all the time, doing the opposite of what you wanted...

Whatever you meant, I don't see any problems with how it's working right now...
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2