Player
    Character
    Ichigo Soulreaper
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Idea for Easy Reporting Gill Farmers/Advitisers

I have a full black list of nothing but gill farmers that are spaming me tells to advertise the selling of gill for real money and it gets to be a problem, more so when im trying to focus on something.

So my thoughts are how that have were you can right click with a mouse the persons name and black list them that need to put a report for advertising option to select were it send them the name directlly and also auto blick any tells sent from that name to anyone at all.

I think it drasticlly drop the about of tells we all get as well as make it faster for the GM to respond to banning the accounts that there linked to.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ehrzeth Lahr
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    While this is a nice idea, it's not too urgent from my point of view and there are other things the dev team could/should be working on. My blacklist is full as well, but now when I get an RMT /tell I usually just remove the person at the top of my blacklist and blacklist the person I just got a /tell from. I have so far not gotten an RMT /tell again from the people I've removed. As well, go through your blacklist and look for anything that says "(deleted)" and remove those.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ichigo Soulreaper
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I have done that and i know its not one the top things thay have to worry about but im saying it be something to toss into one day to one the small patches to set something like this up
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Violet Baudelaire
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 83
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehr View Post
    While this is a nice idea, it's not too urgent from my point of view and there are other things the dev team could/should be working on. My blacklist is full as well, but now when I get an RMT /tell I usually just remove the person at the top of my blacklist and blacklist the person I just got a /tell from. I have so far not gotten an RMT /tell again from the people I've removed. As well, go through your blacklist and look for anything that says "(deleted)" and remove those.
    Why can't they work on both? It's not like patch notes only include new gameplay content and no QoL improvements.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ehrzeth Lahr
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia_Pond_Behemoth View Post
    Why can't they work on both? It's not like patch notes only include new gameplay content and no QoL improvements.
    Perhaps I should have worded that better, my apologies. I certainly would love for something like this to be implemented, but I thought, and maybe I'm mixing it up with something else I saw (I'm very tired atm), a dev post saying they didn't have plans to implement something like this. I also would think that they would have told us something about it by now considering the amount of threads requesting this and similar features. What I meant by not being urgent is that they aren't likely to implement it by 2.3 considering the other QoL things they've told us they are trying to implement, but I could be wrong. Something that is a higher priority to someone else could be a lower priority to another. Having to go and remove someone from my blacklist to blacklist another is a small annoyance to me, but that's me, it might be more irritating to someone else.
    (0)