Player
    Character
    P'oquets Tia
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

*NEW* New Official Lamia Progression Thread

Since it appears that Raale is either no longer playing or no longer maintaining the old, new Lamia progression thread, I figured it would prudent for someone to step in and take it over.
    • I will attempt to update this on a daily basis during the week. Weekend kills will most likely be updated on the following Monday.
    • This list will only keep track of Free Company progress. No pugs or linkshells.
    • Please provide a date (mm/dd/yy) for your kill along with your screenshot.
    • No screenshot/video = No kill credit.

Code:
    .:: Progression Key ::.
    = Server First ■ = Cleared
    Code:

.:: Boss Key ::.
    Ex Primals | Binding Coil of Bahamut | I - Ifrit | Tier 2 | G - Garuda | 5 - Twintania | T - Titan | | M - King Mog | Tier 1 | R - Reserved | 6 - Rafflesia | L - Leviathan | 7 - Melusine | | 8 - Avatar | | 9 - Nael Deus Darnus | | | | |
    Binding Coil of Bahamut
    Code:
    Free Company                                Coil (T5-T9)      Last Progression Update
                                              [5][6][7][8][9]        [MM/DD/YYYY]
    Armchair Geeks <AG>                       [■][■][■][■][■]        [06/05/2014]
    Bloodwinter <BW>                          [■][ ][ ][ ][ ]        [02/27/2014]
    Homeland Security <DHS>                   [■][■][][][]        [05/30/2014]
    Iconoclasm <Eikon>                        [][][ ][ ][ ]        [04/01/2014]
    Leviathan <Envy>                          [■][■][■][■][ ]        [05/08/2014]
    Shinra Corp <Mako>                        [■][■][■][■][ ]        [05/04/2014]
    The 8 <The 8>                             [■][ ][ ][ ][ ]        [01/03/2014]
    The Crystal Alliance <TCA>                [■][ ][ ][ ][ ]        [04/17/2014]
    Extreme Primals
    Code:
    Free Company / LS                        Primals (EX)     Last Progression Update
                                           [G][T][I][M][L]          [MM/DD/YYYY]
    Armchair Geeks <AG>                    [■][■][■][■][■]          [04/02/2014]
    Bloodwinter <BW>                       [■][■][■][ ][ ]          [04/02/2014]
    Homeland Security <DHS>                [■][■][■][][■]          [04/02/2014]
    Iconoclasm <Eikon>                     [][■][■][ ][]          [03/29/2014]
    Leviathan <Envy>                       [■][■][■][■][■]          [04/23/2014]
    Shinra Corp <Mako>                     [■][■][■][■][■]          [03/04/2014]
    The 8 <The 8>                          [■][][][ ][ ]          [12/28/2013]
    The Crystal Alliance <TCA>             [■][■][■][■][■]          [05/12/2014]
    (2)
    Last edited by FifteenPiece; 06-05-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Player
    Character
    P'oquets Tia
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I have made my best effort at sifting through the old progression thread for kill dates in order to maintain server first status for each boss. I also separated lockout content (i.e. Binding Coil) from non-lockout content (i.e. Primals). Additionally, I will only be keeping track of Extreme mode primal kills, including Ultima Weapon. Also, since Coil 1-5 has moved to non-lockout, I have redacted 1-4 from the list. Turn 5 is the minimum requirement a FC must meet in order to appear on the Coil progression list.

If any of the information that I've brought over from the old post is erroneous, please let me know and I will update the list to make it more accurate.

If your FC has cleared any of the currently listed content, yet you do not appear on the list, please make a post and let me know and I will get you added ASAP. Please include the date of your kill(s) and a screenshot if you have it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hodor Walder
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Thanks for making the new thread!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Artio Kross
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Leviathan <<Envy>> downed turn 6 4/14/14 and again 4/15/14. I can update with screenshots later if needed but drops have been 2 healer earrings, caster boots, and tank wrists. All EM primals down except for moogle
    (0)

Player
    Character
    P'oquets Tia
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Yes please do. I will go ahead and mark your FC down for the kill, but please post a screenshot.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hodor Walder
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Congratulations Envy on the kill!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gerulf Cloudwrath
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    The Crystal Alliance <TCA> has defeated Garuda/Titan/Ifrit and Twintania. Unfortunately we didn't beat her before the first stage of the Echo and 2.2 gear, but we were still happy for it. I don't have screenshots of the primals, but I can get some if needed.
    (0)
    Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Player
    Character
    P'oquets Tia
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Everyone please remember to post a screenshot of your kills! I'm not going to be picky on old content, but you will not get credit for anything 2.2+ if you do not include a screenshot with your post.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ser Davos
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Hey guys, DHS's second group downed turn 7 tonight.

Happy 2.2ing!
    (1)
    Last edited by SerDavos; 04-20-2014 at 12:38 PM.

Player
    Character
    P'oquets Tia
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Congrats on your kill guys!
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast