Player
    Character
    Nayuribe White
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60

Coil ruined the craft.

Hello everybody! ( sorry for my english, my native language is other )

I'll explain my own opinión:
    Since 2.2 craft turned useless, yeah new ítems level 90 for craft, cool right? -NO
    In my server ( moogle ) people is not buying craft ítems level 90, only bought like 5-6 since 27 of march and today is 13 of april. I crafted a Cashmere Robe of Healing HQ 4 days ago and no one is buying, last purchase was on 9 of april. Then I thought i could craft the material, but is the same, gold ingot, last purchase was 4-5 days ago... No one want to buy new ítems level 90 because they can get it extremely easy doing coil since T1 to T4.

Before 2.2 people bought a lot of crafted HQ gear because ítem level 70 was imposible to get as loot in dungeons, only ilvl 80 1 time per week. That's why people bought a lot before, but now? why they should buy gear 90 paying more than 100.000 gil ? if they can get it in coil for free.

I hope Square Enix fix this, what do you think ?

Player
    Character
    Failia Silverstar
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 79
    As much as I wish that SE would give crafting as a better alternative to dungeon grinding, they've already stated that they won't be doing that. They intended for dungeon gear to be better than crafted gear. Personally, if they made at least SOME pieces of crafted gear better than dungeon gear, I would be happy. It would give materia an actual function. Right now both are useless.
    (24)

Player
    Character
    Nayuribe White
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Failia View Post
    As much as I wish that SE would give crafting as a better alternative to dungeon grinding, they've already stated that they won't be doing that. They intended for dungeon gear to be better than crafted gear. Personally, if they made at least SOME pieces of crafted gear better than dungeon gear, I would be happy. It would give materia an actual function. Right now both are useless.
    I dont want craft gear is better than dungeon gear, what crafters need is, ilvl 90 of coil should be more difficult for get it so people will buy craft gear, and other will work hard for get the dungeon gear...
    Problem is 1st coil is too easy now.

Player
    Character
    Havoc Wing
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    A lot of people probably aren't buying crafted items because they are too overpriced for what they offer compared to free items, people are broke after buying houses and don't have the gil they started with(at least me personally >_>)
    (31)

Player
    Character
    Mucko Deftinwolf
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I think HQ level 90 gear would be equivalent to more like ilvl 95/100 anyway. Maybe you're charging too much?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Daeada Fehr
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1988 View Post
    Before 2.2 people bought a lot of crafted HQ gear because ítem level 70 was imposible to get as loot in dungeons, only ilvl 80 1 time per week.
    Um. What?

You could buy i70 gear with tokens farmed much more easily than current i90 gear can be bought.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ice Beam
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 17
    Why does crafting have to be about endgame gear?

There's plenty of other things they could do with crafting that doesn't get in the way of vertical progression. Food, vanity, housing, etc. I love that SE puts Crafting in it's own bubble and doesn't rear it's ugly head in my gameplay.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nayuribe White
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Djeserit View Post
    Um. What?

You could buy i70 gear with tokens farmed much more easily than current i90 gear can be bought.
    Before get philo tokens was very easy! now ilvl 90 requieres 1000 myth for craft 1 ítem only.... and is more difficult than before for get it. ignoring brayflox exploit.

Player
    Character
    Nayuribe White
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_Gang View Post
    Why does crafting have to be about endgame gear?

There's plenty of other things they could do with crafting that doesn't get in the way of vertical progression. Food, vanity, housing, etc. I love that SE puts Crafting in it's own bubble and doesn't rear it's ugly head in my gameplay.
    Yeah, you are right, but I'm talking about make money not about a lot of things for craft... People is not buying! I can craft all and they still dont buying....

Character
    Shio Ban
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    The gear is perfectly fine as-is. The i90 crafted gear when melded is a great benefit for The Second Coil of Bahamut.

However it's too expensive, it's a slower market and there ARE people who want to buy this gear but it's a HUGE investment.

Excalibur Prices;

(8)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast