Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player

The game economy cannot currently support a housing market.

/THREAD
    (1)

Community Rep
    We asked Yoshida whether housing would be implemented and this is what he said:

Housing is definitely one thing that I would like to do. Currently we are only in the planning phase and there is nothing concrete that I can show you all just yet, however, if you have any ideas of what you think would be cool we would like to hear them for our planning.
    What ideas would you like to see implemented with housing? I personally would like a handsome Elezen butler…
    (86)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Silas Benz
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Yes please... even when I was bored in FFXI, it was still fun to just hang out in my house with my Moogle and re-arrange furniture.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Keftenk Duras
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post

What ideas would you like to see implemented with housing? I personally would like a handsome Elezen butler…

Give me my Moogle back

Kupo~!
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Agilo Sur
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 23
    1. Definitely Personal Mog Houses (please). Could be a cool way to introduce a retainer management system too. That is, not only can it be a place for your personal effects, but also could serve as a place to manage your retainers. You can exchange items, see what sold, adjust bazaar, make personal notes (sell tin ore at X price), maybe even have an interface that has how many times you died, gil you have made, etc.

2. Linkshell/Company Housing. I think it would be cool if my Linkshell defeats faction leve for first time, or the company I am part of has led conquest for 3 months, I would like cool trophies displayed. Maybe instead of actual housing you go into, would be more along the lines of like a stand with area for trophies, plaques, etc, but also open to others to see. Like a deck. But a row of them. Be like a mini-neighborhood!
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Rutelor Mhaurani
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Gardening would be great!!
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Ferth Fontaine
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Retainer access while in our house. Though that's kind of a no brainer... Or if we get moogles, maybe we can access our retainers from them.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Rutelor Mhaurani
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    And could crafters build the houses? Maybe we could get them after fulfilling requirements, and getting materials, plus having them built, or build them ourselves if we have the necessary skills.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Arc Jurado
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post

Well since you're asking.......

1. Choice of location. Give us a choice of different interesting and beautiful locations within each city/zone. By the beach, on the cliffs or even on an island in La Noscea! Canyon cliffside or by an oasis in Thanalan! Atop the trees or by a lake in the Black Shroud! The ideas are endless guys.

2. Interior and Exterior decoration. Obviously with a house comes customization. Please allow use to decorate the inside with various furniture, wallpapers and carpets as well as the outside with statues, fountains and exterior house customization.

3. Housing Expansion. Allow us to not only customize but expand our dwelling. Give us long quests and crazy requirements to get bigger and better houses over time. This makes not only getting the house an accomplishment but expanding it as well.

4. Allow other players to visit. What's the point of having a cool place of your own if no one else can see it? Allow us to bring anyone in our party with us to our houses. That would be the most simple way to do it while keeping restrictions in my opinion.
    (25)

Player
    Character
    Tezz Xivectro
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Unrelated to housing, but i hope Moogles are in control of the Delivery System like in FF9. Perhaps you could use the delivery system with player housing as well.
    (1)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast