Player
    Character
    Renary Devarian
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Completed fate Giant Seps - didnt get credit on atma weapon book

Well I waited over 4h for this fate, finally popped, completed it but didn't register in the book!!!

Had the book, I had my atma weapon equipped, I was lvl synced, I participated, and got rewarded - 138 serpent seals and 48 gil

I was still alive at the end, don't remember if gold or silver or watever but im sure that dosnt matter - it didn't for the others I did.

I didn't get the usual popup like with the others wen u complete something in the chat window.

I submitted a ticket...this happen to anyone else???

can a dev please comment. thx
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nghthawk Evenfall
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 69
    When farming the atma's (12) I only received a pop up for 2 of them, it wasn't until looking at the chat log and inv space did I determine that I had actually got the atma. I did 2 of the 3 book fates solo and was there even before it pop, the other one there was about idk maybe 7-10 of us there for it, everyone got it. Bronze, silver, gold placement has no bearing on completing the objective.

My only thoughts is you wandered outside the fate area (this sucks when you're level sync and at some point the mobs gets moved near the edge of the fate area) at some point and possible went back in toward the end, where you didn't do enough to get credit for it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mooshi Mooshi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I got silver and it didn't give me credit. Did it again (after waiting another 4 hours) and got gold and credit. I think you need gold.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Renary Devarian
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    hmm looks like u have to get gold...just got it!

they could have said achieve gold rank or something...SE u need to make things more clearer
    (2)