Player
    Character
    Roulin Arkwright
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

Post Patch Lag

Ever since 2.2 dropped I've been getting immense lag that wasn't existent before. I'm not sure if this is an on-going issue that is being addressed or what. It makes the game unplayable for me. Loading screens sometimes take 2-3 minutes, sounds effects and music cut out, my character freezes in one animation.

Like I said, I'm not sure if this is an issue for everyone. I'm just wondering if there is anything I can do to improve this or is this just something I have to wait out?

Thanks for your time.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Bender Themagnificent
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    i, too, am expierencing this. it was fine up untill the april 3rd maintenance, and immediatly after its been laggy. i thought it was just me, seeing as noone else commented on it. i'm on excalibur
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aeditha Fleuret
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Same. Having fun with my combos being messed up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zanafia Helion
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Got quite a performance drop since one of the maintenance and noticed that cpu usage dropped to 50% on average. Got an AMD 6X core.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elyana Starfall
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Same. Phoenix Server, ps3
    (0)

Kupò ♥

Player
    Character
    Syn I'sta
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Same.

Mentioned this in my FC a few days back, the game was smooth as hell during beta and the last few weeks on the PS4. But of late it feels like I'm playing on the PS3 again (sluggish gameplay, pop ups) and my PS4 sounds like it's working overtime. Almost feels like the GPU is being stress tested.

I've even resorted to wiping my PS4 HDD and reinitializing the PS4, so I have a fresh install of the game, still the same. Contemplating sacking the game due to this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Desi Rosien
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    I've mentioned this in another thread, but yes. I lost my HDD in early april, just before the patch. I got a new one two weeks later, did a clean re-install of everything (*crys*)....and since then, I've been unable to play. I'm literally paying for a shiny chat room right now. I've tested /everything/. Changed out which HDD it was on, replaced my wireless adapter, plugged in with ethernet cables physically (my cats /loved/ that...me not so much, the kitten hasnt realized yet that cables arent food or chewtoys). My older brother has pinged my pc...he's had me ping his dns server, we've both pinged SE's dns servers....and that..my friends is the sticking point. While /my/ connection is amazing...according to the ping tests, and the speed tests...when it gets to the SE isp...it just goes to shit. Right now i've got a friend trying to walk me through routing the ports...or he will be when he wakes up.

I've got a friend in Belgium (same server, Balmung) who had the same issue for a few days, but now its cleared up for him. Lucky bastard. I love this game...i dont get to play nearly enough due to work and family commitments, so the little time I get...i'd like to be able to use. So far I've been down for over a month and a half. I'm afraid if it continues I cant justify still paying for it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yumi Umi
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    After the most recent maintenance
    I've been lagging in little packets
    Like as if it was from this hour to that hour. It'd get crazy as i'd get long ass delays to d/cs. I had like 10 sec delays on opening up my retainers, instant skills being delayed like regen .-_-. , getting magically interrupted from nothing, etc.
    Everything used to be smooth and peachy before this recent maintenance, but now i can't go without 1 day of laggy moments that'd last for hours.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lord Offler
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 63
    i am also having the same problem of extreme lag while playing i even get lag when im mining i am a healer in game and i cant heal at all with this annoying lag to be fair im starting to think of leaving this game because of it because of the lag making it unplayable i love this game though i wish it gets resolved soon do i dont have to leave FF
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Albiora Zedelweiss
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    same after the last update. I really don't understand how i can't see any SE answer about that when they normally posting on general forums about irrelevant issues

> Unplayable, constant lag spikes and 90k error very often
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast