Player
    Character
    Phlange Phace
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustytome View Post
    Would it be possible to get crop yield info added to the gardening site? Ex:

Crop Yield Per Soil:
    G1 Shroud: 12
    G2 Shroud: 18
    G3 Shroud: 24
    G1-3 Than: 8
    G1-3 La Nosc: 8

So people can see what to expect using various soil types (including not expecting multiple of glazenuts/jute/bloodpeppers/etc).
    I've been wanting to do this for a while but it's quite an undertaking getting all of the info correct. I might start small and work my way up. Thinking of putting it on the Seed Details page under Grow Time. However, I'd like to save space so it would be more like:

Crop Yield: 8 / 12 / 18 / 24 (G1-3 La Noscean & G1-3 Thanalan / G1 Shroud / G2 Shroud / G3 Shroud)

Would only need four entries since Than and La Nosc always produce the same number of plants.

It would also be nice to be able to include the seed yield as well:

Seed Yield: 1 / 1 / 2 (G1-3 La Noscean / G1-3 Thanalan / G1-3 Shroud)

Edit:

I've created a new tab on the gardening spreadsheet to start filling in the crop/seed yield info. If anybody is able to help it would be very much appreciated! Should be able to leave comments on each seed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1011181957
    (0)
    Last edited by Phlange; 08-04-2016 at 08:13 AM. Reason: yield tab

Player
    Character
    Paca Kuma
    World
    Chocobo
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Just did a whole bunch of Eggplant Knight x Mandrakes and got no King Tomato seeds but instead 26 x Pearl Roselle seeds. I used only 12 or 8 Eggplant Knight seeds and the rest were Mandrakes and still got none. I either have a very bad streak of luck or this cross doesn't let Mandrake harvests to result in King Tomato.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Phlange Phace
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by kuma_aus View Post
    Just did a whole bunch of Eggplant Knight x Mandrakes and got no King Tomato seeds but instead 26 x Pearl Roselle seeds. I used only 12 or 8 Eggplant Knight seeds and the rest were Mandrakes and still got none. I either have a very bad streak of luck or this cross doesn't let Mandrake harvests to result in King Tomato.
    Thanks for the info. I will remove the King Tomato seed as it sounds like it's an error. You should have received at least 1 King Tomato seed from all of those!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alya Mizar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 72
    Any new findings from 3.4 yet?

The following additions have been made to gardening.

New items can be grown via gardening.
    New soil has been added.
    Potting Soil
    While this new soil is inexpensive, it grants no bonuses to harvesting. It can be purchased from the following vendors:

Mist (X:11.0 Y:11.4) - Material Supplier
    Lavender Beds (X:11.9 Y:8.3) - Material Supplier
    Goblet (X:10.9 Y:8.9) - Material Supplier
    The time required to harvest plants from the following seeds has been reduced:
    * This change only applies to seeds planted after the release of patch 3.4.
    Firelight Seeds Icelight Seeds Windlight Seeds Earthlight Seeds Levinlight Seeds Waterlight Seeds
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadygrove View Post
    Any new findings from 3.4 yet?
    I don't think there's anything new to find. The only new seed they've added is for flowers and those follow the same pattern as the roses in regards to what you get from using various fertilizer with them. They can also only be grown inside, so no crossing them with anything.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    I'm slightly confused because I planted Voidrake seeds in the early hours of this morning (between 01:00 & 02:00 BST) & I've just logged in at 14:20 to find them all ready for harvest. Have they always been 12hr plants because I was sure they were 24hr? Nobody has been fertilising them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alya Mizar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 72
    I check my plants morning and afternoon, and they had been 24 before. None planted since 3.4 though.

They said the elemental seeds got sped up, nothing about voidrake or A. lavender.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadygrove View Post
    I check my plants morning and afternoon, and they had been 24 before. None planted since 3.4 though.

They said the elemental seeds got sped up, nothing about voidrake or A. lavender.
    That's what I thought. It was certainly 12 hours (13 at most) between planting & harvest. I've since planted Althyk Lavender & it's still 24hrs or so. I really hope Voidrake is going to stay at 12hrs as it's great when you need a quick cheap supply of stuff they can be changed into.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    edit: Thought fishmeal wasn't affecting flower grow time, but gave it a couple more rounds and the last one caused them to immediately pop. It feels like it was taking off less than an hour though.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dustytome; 11-14-2016 at 02:30 PM.

Player
    Character
    Edhe'li Merwyn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Culfinrandir View Post
    That's what I thought. It was certainly 12 hours (13 at most) between planting & harvest. I've since planted Althyk Lavender & it's still 24hrs or so. I really hope Voidrake is going to stay at 12hrs as it's great when you need a quick cheap supply of stuff they can be changed into.
    I also got Voidrake in 12 hours yesterday, so can confirm.
    (0)

Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast