Player
    Character
    Pepper Pandemic
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlange View Post
    Dalamud Popoto Sets or just regular Popoto Sets?

regular popoto sets
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pepper Pandemic
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80

Althyk lavender and Old World figs, and prickly pineapple

Did one plot with Althyk lavender alternated with prickly pineapple and another plot with Althyk lavender alternated with old world fig.

Althyk lavender + Pineapple = linseed

Althyk lavender + Old World Fig - madarake seeds

(1)

Player
    Character
    Pepper Pandemic
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Just pulled more Althyk lavender i crossed with the normal popoto sets and got Ala Mhigan Mustard seeds.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Has anyone tried the XXXlight seeds in higher grade soils yet? I've just grown two lots (fire & ice) in the plant pots with G1 Last Noscean soil & they give 50 shards in around 48hrs. I'm wondering if it's possible to get crystals other clusters using La Noscean soil or possibly 100 or 150 shards with Shroud soil. If so, getting a decent amount of shards for little investment is appealing to me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cynehild Westknight
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Culfinrandir View Post
    Has anyone tried the XXXlight seeds in higher grade soils yet? I've just grown two lots (fire & ice) in the plant pots with G1 Last Noscean soil & they give 50 shards in around 48hrs. I'm wondering if it's possible to get crystals other clusters using La Noscean soil or possibly 100 or 150 shards with Shroud soil. If so, getting a decent amount of shards for little investment is appealing to me.
    I planted one of each using G3 Shroud tonight. I'm curious what the yield will be, I may try G3 Than for intercross next.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Honey Hole
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronyx View Post
    ONLY Chives seeds all the time. I had been using Midland Cabbage + Blood Peppers since the Peppers exist and not a single time I had ever got something different from Chives Seeds.
    Idk why you're quoting an oldass post, but yes, I did get that result.
    However in the x months since then I've only gotten chives, so I have no explanation.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mugenshi Kensei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    From the ___light seeds, I got 100 shards from Shroud 3, 50 from Thanlan 3 (no crosses seem possible). 48 growth period to maturity.

I see some of the seeds up on the market board on my server, though unless those are really low and you're stocked up on soils, I don't think they're worth much unless shards are very expensive on your server for some reason. The seeds themselves are the old hidden/single gather ones and you can't get them via retainers either, so they don't seem worth the costs that you have to invest in them between time/RNG/soils.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenshi View Post
    From the ___light seeds, I got 100 shards from Shroud 3, 50 from Thanlan 3 (no crosses seem possible). 48 growth period to maturity.

I see some of the seeds up on the market board on my server, though unless those are really low and you're stocked up on soils, I don't think they're worth much unless shards are very expensive on your server for some reason. The seeds themselves are the old hidden/single gather ones and you can't get them via retainers either, so they don't seem worth the costs that you have to invest in them between time/RNG/soils.
    Especially when you can just send retainers out on a venture to collect 60 every 40 min (or something that sells for enough to buy even more crystals)! I was hoping for at least 300 or so crystals for that kind of time to mature.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustytome View Post
    Especially when you can just send retainers out on a venture to collect 60 every 40 min (or something that sells for enough to buy even more crystals)! I was hoping for at least 300 or so crystals for that kind of time to mature.
    30 shards per venture but like it has been said, it depends on the value on the server, if you have time to gather & if you need your retainers for something else. On Leviathan some shards/crystals/clusters are obscenely expensive at times so if I'm not using my garden for anything else then only having to tend the garden twice for possibly 800 shards is a boon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cynehild Westknight
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I'm not sure if anyone collects this data.

Just harvested some oldrose planted with G3 Shroud. I used 1 Blue, 1 Yellow, 1 Red Pomace (in that order) on each of them at the same time. Harvested 2 Black, 2 White, 2 Red, and another 2 White.

Further evidence the outcome is RNG and not by a pattern of fertilizer used.
    (1)

Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast