Player
    Character
    Zaknefein Do'urden
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 62

heroes of the 2nd

does anyone know where this fate pops in southern thanalan?
    ty for your help
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vul Kandosii
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    X:21 Y:16

I have been waiting 3 hours and it hasn't popped.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Campbell Soup
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Here go my fellow people looking for this fate, I'm starting to think the area is wrong...

here is a link to where it pops, but I've been here over a hour and no pop yet
    http://xivdb.com/?fate/424/Heroes-of-the-2nd
    (0)
    Last edited by Emblemelite; 04-01-2014 at 05:54 PM.

Player
    Character
    Reizon Grey
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Same for me, taking forever to spawn, i have seen it before on the bridge though, i guess its just rare
    (0)
    Last edited by Adelphe; 04-03-2014 at 01:27 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nova Dragon
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I have seen this Fate before. For the record, a community staff member stated only a number of fates can be up in each zone. If you want it to spawn faster, make sure you clear out some others. I have tried this myself, it does work. Sitting for hours, cleared out some other fates and the rare one spawned.
    (0)
    Last edited by Undeadfire; 04-03-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    Gae Bolg Animus 18/04/2014

Player
    Character
    Febreealle Goldlyonse
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    I read the post about a max number of FATEs per zone also. I've also seen 8 FATEs active simultaneously in Southern Thanalan. So unless the map is divided into smaller fate areas (ie: Broken Water, Zan'rak and the Sagolii Desert) it's likely that some some FATEs really are just on 2-2.5 hour respawns. I'm pretty sure this one, Giant Seps, and Enmity of my Enemy fall under those categories.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lollie Ondoreil
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    On observation of coerthas, outer ll and S than. The fates appear to be on an hourly replenish cycle with certain ones given priority, though not guaranty that they will occur with greater priority. These priorities appear to be based on difficulty intended (not level). Lower difficulty fates also have a higher replenish amount. Exceptions to this are the beastmen item fates which appear to be on separate 15 minute replenish cycles.

Observations leading to above
    Outer ll
    Long periods of no fates other than the 3 beastman drop one near the end of the hour during high clear times. 50 non beastmen fates cleared in the hour followed by no fates for time remaining till the turn over 4 consecutive hours.
    Quantity of individual fates were the same in that same sample period, the placement of occurrence in the fate order varied only slightly.
    S Than
    Applied formed theory above to this zone and received similarly supporting data sets over 3 hour periods on 3 separate days.
    Coerthas (needs more data sets)
    3hour sample
    Fates: bellyfull, 4 winds, giant seps, eyes have it, saints wake, various trash fates.
    No named region on the map had more than 1 occurrence of this level fate at the same time. Ie 4 winds and bellyfull we're never up together, 4 winds or bellyfull and eyes or seps were up simultaneously on all 3 hours. Saints wake initiated halfway through or after the completion of eyes or seps (whichever happened first) all 3 hours leading me to believe that is the top edge of the lower region.
    (1)
    Last edited by Lollie; 04-09-2014 at 01:10 AM.

Player
    Character
    Deucalion Promethuson
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    Off topic, but just wanted to give the highest of props to the OP for his awesome name! Brother has the same name on Adamantoise. Glad to see there are others out there reading Legend of Drizzt :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Warlyx Arada
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    2h until poped :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Niah Woodfahrer
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    This is completely ridiculous. I have waited 2 hours and 16 minutes for this FATE to pop. And all this FATE was 3x10 amaljaa archer came and thats it. There was a WHM who completely destroyed each group with 2 holys. It literally didnt take 2 minutes!!!!

I cannot comprehend what makes this FATE so rare, it did not contain any challenge. I dont understand why SE has sinked to this low level, but this is outrageous. I hope whoever found this out will rot in hell for eternity.
    (4)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast