Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Meru Maru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Until you realize you need 27 of them eventually, and most are pretty difficult to solo (at least you still get credit if you die and did enough)

2nd is pretty damn rare though, though I still end up standing around for an hour or so even for the "common" FATEs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nico Nico
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeykama View Post
    ..and most are pretty difficult to solo (at least you still get credit if you die and did enough)...
    I tho those difficult to solo FATE usually got to kill a boss, is it possible to get the credit for the book in case the boss has not been defeated?
    I mean when soloing, if you died usually means the boss is not died ^^;
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meru Maru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicobo View Post
    I tho those difficult to solo FATE usually got to kill a boss, is it possible to get the credit for the book in case the boss has not been defeated?
    I mean when soloing, if you died usually means the boss is not died ^^;
    Still gotta win. I got lucky with the King FATE in W.Noscea since after holding out solo for a good 8 minutes or someone finally dropped by to help. As a bard with a useless tank'bo though, not much hope. And sitting around waiting for a FATE you have no hope to solo? really sucks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Esper Opusone
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicobo View Post
    For myself TBH, camping the FATE pop for 4+hrs is much much eaiser than my bad luck ATMA grinding...^^;
    By the way, a few FATE just not too easy to clear sololy.
    can't agree more, at least I can switch of the BGM, and return to the game once I heard there are sounds of battle coming out
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Astral Celestial
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    I really don't understand all the complaining. No one said you had to get an Atma weapon. If you don't like the requirements - don't do it.
    Typical response lol can u think of anything else to say. Yes not required but nice to do if u don't have endless hours of wiping in your time shed for coil to get the current best weapon...... i didn't mind atma's but at this point im 8 hours in and haven't seen the fate yet and i have tried everything to killing fates in the zone to all the mobs around the bridge this is a load of crap.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3