Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Arias Lightbearer
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Please fix the spawn rate of FATES tied to books, or give us a way to trigger the FATE if we need it for our book. There should never be more than a 30-45 minute timer on any mechanic necessary for progression like this. It's total BS.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zhan Long
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 17
    In spite of it all isn't showing up for me in Central Shroud either. I've waited 3 hours for 3 consecutive weeks before logging off. It's getting annoying. Can't even complete my first book because of it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kisa Kisa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 84
    Quote Originally Posted by NiuWang View Post
    In spite of it all isn't showing up for me in Central Shroud either. I've waited 3 hours for 3 consecutive weeks before logging off. It's getting annoying. Can't even complete my first book because of it.
    Really? I'm always seeing people going "Hold Giant Seps please" when entering Cortheas. http://xivdb.com/?fate/480/Giant-Seps

The timing has something to do with the amount of simultaneous FATE's running. If there are no FATE parties running around completing them, then the FATE cycles are slower, as every FATE takes 15 minutes to time out. Plus I also find that the FATE's seem to prefer spawning on top of players already in the area. So if someone isn't doing something the area, the FATE may take longer to spawn by waiting for a spawn schedule. Ever notice how certain FATE's are constantly showing up, while other FATE's only show up after certain other FATE's have been defeated?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Karis Angara
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    There's another one of these in Southern Thanalan, by the bridge near Qarn. Can't remember its name but I had to wait 3+ hours for both that one and Giant Seps, which seems silly. People who want to catch up on their relics at this point will have their progress massively impeded by stuff like this.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Tarta Le'marzipan
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 46
    Quote Originally Posted by seekified View Post
    There's another one of these in Southern Thanalan, by the bridge near Qarn. Can't remember its name but I had to wait 3+ hours for both that one and Giant Seps, which seems silly. People who want to catch up on their relics at this point will have their progress massively impeded by stuff like this.
    Heroes of the 2nd
    (1)
    wow Tarta
    so man
    such big
    wow
    much scarry

Player
    Character
    Shizuno Urushibaa
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 70
    it could just be your timing, you may be logging in during the day when there is little to no activity. That fate seems to show up a fair bit on zodiac server but the thing is not many are doing it unless atma grinders are.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashkendor Zahirr
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by seekified View Post
    I seriously haven't had to wait more than 15-20 minutes for either of these fates since they were changed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Uberous Fallos
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 53
    Can confirm, 3 years on, that this FATE still doesn't spawn as commonly as the others.

Probably worth looking into.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Fudo Myo-o
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    in 2018 I still camped for 4 hours for this fate........ rip
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Why are you camping when the answer was already given, and it's to go do other FATEs.
    (1)

http://king.canadane.com

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast