Player
    Character
    Celes Reinhardt
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Suggestion for dev team regarding FATEs for DoL

I wish I would have thought to ask this in the live letter thread to see if Yoshi-P would respond to it, but I didn't think of it until earlier today. Do you believe it would be possible to incorporate a FATE feature for DoH jobs at some point in the future? It wouldn't even have to be anything crazy, honestly.

Just have the FATE pop up in the area like any other (without monsters though, of course!).

Some examples:

Miner = Collect X number of items in a certain amount of time
    Botanist = Collect X number of items in a certain amount of time
    Fisherman = Collect X number of a specific fish in a certain amount of time

Sounds simple enough anyway. I just figured it could be one more way it could help DoL jobs level. I know it's a long shot, but maybe one of you guys can put this on the boss' desk and see what he has to say about it, heh.

EDIT: Sorry, that should read 'Suggestion for dev team regarding FATES for DoL'. That's what I get for writing this up while being tired, lol.
    (1)
    Last edited by TetsuyaHikari; 04-14-2015 at 04:40 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nico Nico
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    If this happens, I predict we have to farm 12 ATMAs from these fates for DoL main tool upgrade...

Seriously, there were many many ppl blamed everything of fate in this forum previously, I think no dev will want to put this on the boss's desk. ^^;
    (0)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Fates for dol.... dear god no thanks
    (0)