Player
    Character
    Jukyu Binca
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

atma drop rates

either increase the drop rates or make a scaling system were every time it fails to drop its chance of dropping increases, 8 hours and counting without getting an atma (yes i have the quest, yes im in the right area, and yes i have my zenith weapon equiped) this is getting a little ridiculous, im no longer having fun, and when im not having fun i move on.
    (59)

Player
    Character
    Evercy Warclan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    You don't have to get the atma. You can purchase a weathered tome weapon from Rowena (10 Rowena Token (Soldiery) for 130 Soldiery each), or you can use Tidal wand + shield until High Allagan.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to get your atma.

I haven't even started getting any Atmas and I think this system is awesome. It's actually making you WORK for your high level gear
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Camrahn Alchierard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by NintenPyjak64 View Post
    You don't have to get the atma. You can purchase a weathered tome weapon from Rowena (10 Rowena Token (Soldiery) for 130 Soldiery each), or you can use Tidal wand + shield until High Allagan.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to get your atma.

I haven't even started getting any Atmas and I think this system is awesome. It's actually making you WORK for your high level gear
    Agree. People are getting a little ridiculous over this.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Jukyu Binca
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    i have no issues working for a pieces of gear, but relying on RNG to get 12 items at a 1% drop rate is kinda retarded, as for earning the items, you know what i earned... my Allagan weapon from T5 and my primal weapons those i worked for, this is like saying someone who just won the lotery worked realy hard for there millions.
    (47)

Character
    Miles Saintborough
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by incabinca View Post
    i have no issues working for a pieces of gear, but relying on RNG to get 12 items at a 1% drop rate is kinda retarded, as for earning the items, you know what i earned... my Allagan weapon from T5 and my primal weapons those i worked for, this is like saying someone who just won the lotery worked realy hard for there millions.

Pretty much this. It would have been fine if the entire thing was just a pure cosmetic thing like the Wind Up Tonberry, but putting RNG in quest progression, especially for powering up a weapon, is bad design.
    (35)

Player
    Character
    Mlody Goon
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    The atma fate system is fine. Like stated previously you can get a weather weapon or get the tidal weapon if u want something quick. If there is no challenge its no fun. i grinding fates for 12 hours and got all 12.
    (0)

Player

XD, i agree to say it's just a bad game design,
    and like goonie say he got the 12 atma in 12 hours, but that's it, lucky one will get it fast and unlucky one will not have it before 60 hours of fate.
    This is why goonie can't understand complain when some players have 12 hours of fate and 0 atma.
    The leviathan one will not be more accurate you need a rare drop to get to ilevel100 but it still a option, maybe more intersting.
    also people complain about the fact it's involving low level fate, i agree too it's meaningless.
    Base high level weapon on luck is not a great idea,
    Yoshida is often speaking of balance of the game, well the luck is not totaly unbalanced between player ?
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by NintenPyjak64 View Post
    Not quite.
    Soldiery weapons require a T6 drop, the Unidentified Allagan Tomestone. Don't forget that detail
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Legacy Wolfwood
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    dont forget its only less than 1 week into this patch. no need to have your atma complete RIGHT now.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nova Dresden
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 73
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonie View Post
    If there is no challenge its no fun. i grinding fates for 12 hours and got all 12.
    A grind is not a challenge. I can mindlessly spam flash, blizzard II, instant cast spells and just leech gold rating wins. That's not challenging. And some players have been running these for 12 hours with no drops.
    (29)

11. 03-30-2014 11:09 PM

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast