Player
    Character
    Isaac Direstone
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintersandman View Post
    All I can say is this is the laziest thing I have heard. You can grind any dungeon 30+ times at hope for a piece of gear. Playing the wrong game if you can't handle RNG.
    There are measures in place to ensure that you can upgrade your gear to a certain point regardless of RNG. The soldiery and poetics points. You also always have the option to buy/craft gear as well (although that's quite expensive or time consuming at high level). But the point is, a person can be well geared even if they were to never get a single dungeon drop.

A person can never upgrade their weapon past the atma step if the RNG is pissing on them.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Dark Rhalgr
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    She's pissing on me allright.

Might be nice for those that enjoy an ole golden shower,but i have standards dangit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerowaffle View Post
    There are measures in place to ensure that you can upgrade your gear to a certain point regardless of RNG. The soldiery and poetics points. You also always have the option to buy/craft gear as well (although that's quite expensive or time consuming at high level). But the point is, a person can be well geared even if they were to never get a single dungeon drop.

A person can never upgrade their weapon past the atma step if the RNG is pissing on them.
    You're exactly right but they can upgrade their weapon just like they upgrade their gear. May not be BiS but neither is every piece of soldiery/poetics gear. Like you said measures in place to be ignore RNG.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ronandor Dawiggy
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    3 months farming atma before they improved drop rates, I wish i could say I have sympathy for '30 fates no atma' but my psychiatrist says i have to let go to completey to purge that nightmare. Which kinda makes this comment an atma relapse
    (0)

Player
    For More Information: http://ocd.enjin.com
    Character
    Doctor Hoo
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 78
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    3 months farming atma before they improved drop rates, I wish i could say I have sympathy for '30 fates no atma' but my psychiatrist says i have to let go to completey to purge that nightmare. Which kinda makes this comment an atma relapse
    Yep. At least it was slightly better after they patched it. I think I had only half of them during that terrible 90 days. FC member of mine, logged 200 hours farming Atma and only had 6 drops during that time, prior to patch with the increased drop rate.
    (0)
    Order of the Crimson Dragons <OCD>
    http://ocd.enjin.com/home

Player
    Character
    Meshe Dragonlion
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Hey Guys,

Do Atma drop while using Zeta? I been at Middle La Noscea... been at it at least 5 hours with in between some PVP runs... no atma, just 1 Alexandrite.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshe View Post
    Hey Guys,

Do Atma drop while using Zeta? I been at Middle La Noscea... been at it at least 5 hours with in between some PVP runs... no atma, just 1 Alexandrite.
    No it has to be an zenith weapon.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Meshe Dragonlion
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintersandman View Post
    No it has to be an zenith weapon.
    Thanks! ... I guess I'll unequip the Augmented Magitek Sword for the farming.
    (0)

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51