Character
    Shinyu Seirei
    World
    Titan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

Sex appeal ?

Dear square Enix
    As a loving fan and long supporter of the ff series, I say the following in all seriousness.
    Statisticly, if you want to sell entertainment you need two things. Sex appeal and violence. Final Fantasy 14 is desperately lacking in sex appeal. Some of the most anticipated mmorpgs for2011, Tera, blade and soul etc. Have some very appealing male and female character models and armor. If you were to compare ff14 to those games right now, the story and battle systems both have their own uniqu strong points. Those other games also have a high level of sex appeal. Because of this, if something is not changed with ff14, I firmly believe ff14 will loose to those other games. I say this as a die hard ff14 fan who is wishing and praying for the succes of ff14.

Thank you for you time.

( edit)
    I say the above not because I want to masturbate, but because I genuinely want ff14 to succeed on a large scale level.

For everyone who feels the need to leave deconstructive criticism , please refrain.
    Anyone who has taken a psychology 101 class should know what I said above is nothing far from common knowledge. If you want to talk bad about this topic i suggest that you take it to the discussion thread.
    (1)
    Last edited by Shunyu; 07-07-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    well obviously the only reasonable solution is to put a strip club in uldah.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Shyd Etine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by syntaxlies View Post
    Apparently you have never been to the miner's guild.

~The R20 Pug quest has you entertain a noble. You gotta make her wet in her loins.
    (8)

Vicious Linkshell
    www.viciouslinkshell.com

Player
    Character
    Lienn Deleene
    World
    Gungnir
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    Ah, miner's guild! @_@ I love that place! The NPC trash talk there is priceless! ^^

I asked SE a few times to expand that....add bard and dancer guilds in a backdoor there so we can have some more "spicy" content, like more sexy dances similar to one done during BSM/ARM r36 quest, which is way more appealing than that dancer at miner's guild. ^^
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by syntaxlies View Post
    Man this made me LOL IRL at work~ Thanks man hahaha
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyd View Post
    Apparently you have never been to the miner's guild.

~The R20 Pug quest has you entertain a noble. You gotta make her wet in her loins.
    haha, yea i did that quest
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elexia Renard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 66
    I'm not sure if it's 'sex appeal', but whatever XIII had did it for me. More bold, interesting characters than nudity. Lightning wasn't "sexual", but she was "sexy", if that makes any sense. Characters in XIV are "cutesy."
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Shade Hikari
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Say what you will about the OP but he does make a valid point.
    (0)
    XI - Darkshade - Shiva
    XIV - Shade Highwind - Figaro

Player
    Character
    Lienn Deleene
    World
    Gungnir
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    Yep, it does a valid point depending of the game. The thing is that FF serie isn't this kind of game...IMO we having a "sales boost bug" like a temporary possibility of walking naked (like they did in Heavy rain) is a thing...but having this as an official content of the game, no thanks.

Everything has its place...we have games where nudity, blood, gore, violence, etc have their space and fit the content perfectly. If you asked me if i wanted blood and gore to be removed from a survival horror game, i'd oppose to this. Blood and gore are part of that genre. However its a misconception thinking that because AoC has blood and gore all other MMOs had to have too...IMO its all about context...FFXIV doesn't seems to have space for blood, gore or nudity as content...specially because as the graphics quality go up so does the censure. I remember breath of fire serie, where Ryu was naked all the time...but its because that graphics allowed this...it had no problem he being naked there...but with FFXIV graphics, if they make a Roe walking naked in Ul'dah, just this would be enough for game rating move up to 18+, restricting sales alot...even if the Roe had no nipples, genitals or body hair this would happen...and its not a good thing.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Excessum Leviathan
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I agree 100% with you FFXIV needs to stay for all ages :-) Keep it clean and enjoyable for every player.
    (1)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast