Character
    Kluya Heiral
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by razzgrizz3 View Post
    this is now how many months after release? this company is a joke
    Apparently no games ever lag after release, especially when a shitaki load of content gets released. You and the compensation guy are a hoot
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Odsarzol Que
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesser View Post
    Compensation?
    You lost nothing to be compensated for. Absolutely nothing unless you can show visual proof you lost tomes due to lag, e.g you gained 230 tomes and lost it due to lag.

FFXI and DQX runs fine..:x
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Elodie Claire
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90

I do not suggest playing online video games if you don't want to ever come across any hiccups or bugs.

If you've been having lag since release though, then that is probably on you or your ISP.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Cappie Tou
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 33
    This must be your first MMORPG. This kind of thing happens to EVERY Company after the release of a major update when Swarms of players who stopped playing because they did EVERYTHING had EVERY Thing come back because OH LOOK NEW SHINY THINGS! Top that off with being released just before the weekend and then you have this magnificent Lag Monster specimen.

To put it simply , It's like Working out with 100lb weights where you are comfortable and can do it with ease, and then jumping up to 180lbs thinking it won't be that hard, only to start struggling after the first 5 Reps.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Lemuria Glitterhands
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    So is your comment. This isn't an ongoing issue, this is something which occurred since the 2.2 patch and will likely be addressed swiftly. Occasionally new features have unforeseen bugs which need to be squashed, and despite their best efforts it's impossible to tell what might break when released to the thousands of players in Eorzea until it's out there being played.

I challenge you to name a single MMO which has ever had a flawless update patch. I'll save you the trouble though, there isn't one.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 71
    Thanks for the update, Camate. Hope it's fixed soon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hulft Laemare
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    They did a major improvement on patch 2.1 lag wise. Sadly on 2.2 I can't really say the same since we're having a bunch of lag on instances (On the start) Now I can even feel it on world map. Hope they can fix it soon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Datura Megido
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Consti2tion View Post

To put it simply , It's like Working out with 100lb weights where you are comfortable and can do it with ease, and then jumping up to 180lbs thinking it won't be that hard, only to start struggling after the first 5 Reps.
    Thats a really good way to beef up actually. Trust me, i'm a Warrior.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    The issue is different, I think you missed the part where they had a 25hr maintinence because they were changing the structure of DF to enable players to play in any duty with low wait times by allowing instances to be made if one dungeon had hit it's limit.

ie. If 100 groups wanted to do Brayflox HM, before the limit would be say 25 instances and once that limit was hit players would have to wait for a group to finish. With the changes they made this no longer occurs, if an instance were to hit it's limit they now add more instances to allow players to enter an instance without waiting.

Of course with this in mind there are going to be bugs that occur with the concept as such lag is going to be expected, however from personal experience last night and even today I haven't felt any lag so whatever they are doing to allow the servers to stay up while fixing the instances seems to be working.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rapoza Strife
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I came here before and said how this was gonna go on during the whole addition to ps4 period, specially because they made the ps4 an open beta for anyone. The ps4 is selling like crack, they underestimated this. Result of that should of been exactly how its been. Would of happen to any company. But me personally after i saw how good the ps4 is doing i would no longer did the beta open to everyone. People here didnt agree with me and i guaranteed that this would happen during march and april, and here it is. lag and maintenance all the time.
    (0)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast