Player
    Character
    Wendy Darling
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 54

Aesthetician woes

Hey there all, so before I start I just want to thank SE for even putting the aesthetician in the game, and even making new hairstyles once in a while. Most MMO devs dont bother with these things, so thanks for that!

When he first came out, I was pretty excited, it was actually my most anticipated feature being added at the time. I noticed there wasn't really much of anything new so I was a sad, but not too much since they said they were going to add more over time. Which brings me to todays patch update. I was just expecting more. I figured the hairstyles they showed us were probably just a few of them out of maybe 5, but just like last time its only a couple new ones and a couple recycled ones. What I would ask the devs to do, is make more of the hairstyles already in the game available to more of the races. maybe do monthly aesthetician updates? I don't want to look like everybody else, but I also want to use something new.

tl;dr PLEASE give aesthetician more love!
    (38)

Character
    Ember Rage
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Yes, I want Cloud hair & I don't care what anyone says.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Xanros Tawse
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Is there a gallery showing off the new styles yet? I still have hours to go at work >.<
    (4)

Lalafell Advenrues! My "Let's play" of FFXIV: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtyUVCfrimFdnhAoMxVmdy6zjVO0OPZy4

Player
    Character
    Denevieve Nebilim
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I'm scared to look, I'm sure us lady roe's got a recycle but. Have doubts about a new style...

On topic I agree with this and would love to see it as a lover of vanity/aesthetics.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Wendy Darling
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 54
    from what i've seen running around, lala girls got 1 new one, the elezen ladies got 1 new one and got the twin pontytail recycle, the cat girls got 1 new one, female highlanders got 1 recyclded femroe style, and im pretty sure midlander females got 1 new one. i can only be 100% sure of the miq'ote tho since thats what race i am. but im sitting here watching people run around, and im watching for new ones. i really wanted the long femroe style with bangs for other races, its so pretty.
    (0)
    Last edited by WendyDarling; 03-28-2014 at 04:23 AM.

Player
    Character
    C'alih Tia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I was looking forward to the one showed in screenshots of Elezen males. Thought I'd finally be able to get long hair on my male midlander. But no. The one available to midlander men was halfway between the preview pics and the previously longest hairstyle. Plus it had this tuft of hair sticking up on top of the head that didn't make sense at all. O.o

Give me my long hair, dangnabbit!

At least enable the only male long hair that's now on highlanders! D: Since it's there, that proves it's possible to have long hair on guys, right?
    (Or make highlander males less gross-looking in the face. Then I'd be able to Phantasia myself to long hair, at least!)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Arkista Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Sucked we didn't get any new hair styles for Female Roes.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gaddes Ronfaure
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I'm stuck at work, can anyone verify what kinds of hairstyles male elezen got? Any new ponytails...?
    (0)

"Well, it's no Vana'diel, but it'll have to do..."

Player

I was slightly disappointed too. That some of the styles might be difficult to convert to all races, I can understand, but the meager content they're actually giving us? That makes me sad. Especially since I absolutely LOVE things like aesthetics and vanity and being able to be creative. Surely they could at least convert what is possible? *sigh*
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Denevieve Nebilim
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkista View Post
    Sucked we didn't get any new hair styles for Female Roes.
    </3 awww and I was so hoping for getting mah hair did. I feel your pain
    (2)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast