Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player

Sorry I thought it was pretty straight forward but I'll elaborate for ya . I play on the ps4 which makes it hard to chat while playing and I'm not a hard core player so I'm looking a good group of easy going players with patience
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Kisaragi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by roman84 View Post
    Sorry I thought it was pretty straight forward but I'll elaborate for ya . I play on the ps4 which makes it hard to chat while playing and I'm not a hard core player so I'm looking a good group of easy going players with patience
    I would say finding any Social focused FC will be what your seeking. One that has a anti-VoiP policy is great as well unless you want to be permenently tethered to a cellular mumble app. Pffft offer both of these things in a small group of friends.

If your looking for similar concepts but wanting a larger group experience then Orange Pekoe would be more to your liking.

((Not trying to promote off your thread Tara, just you based your FC off ours so there bound to be some overlap =p))
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Empress Mermaid
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Another thing to note is you can get a keyboard which makes typing pretty easy to do. Voip is not a bad thing, though like Rena said you would have to have a smartphone or a tablet that can download mumble/vent/ts3. Since you don't plan to be hard core, Orange Pekoe is a larger FC that would fit what you're looking for, and Tara's FC as well.
    (0)

Player

Thanks for the feed back its much appreciated
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tara Tomcat
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Res and Rena summed it up! Orange Pekoe is a great large Social FC, you will find lots of help with stuff and some really great people! And even though we started our own FC, the members of Pekoe still make an effort to stop and chat(or we emote each other to death) when they see us around
    (I'm a terrible recruiter for my own FC lol)

Although we are a very active FC, we are slow-paced. We are enjoying everything Eorzea has to offer without the pressure of keeping up with those ahead of us. We are not hardcore recruiters, so don't be afraid to approach us if you would like help with something or just want to see a friendly face. Just look for the <<Pffft>>
    (0)

Player

will do. I'll be looking to see if my spare keyboard works with the ps4 when i have time to fool around. I'll be sure to be friendly to all <<pffft>> members as you all seem awesome same with orange pekoe
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Teayen Seishero
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I have been looking for a fun social fc for awhile I'm a lvl 46 paladin not the greatest tank but def getting better. I'm active mostly in the mornings and later at night I would love a chance to meet you guys and maybe be considerd for membership . I'm very friendly and always willing to help others with anything
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tara Tomcat
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeg44 View Post
    I have been looking for a fun social fc for awhile I'm a lvl 46 paladin not the greatest tank but def getting better. I'm active mostly in the mornings and later at night I would love a chance to meet you guys and maybe be considerd for membership . I'm very friendly and always willing to help others with anything
    Hi Teayen! I'm a PLD as well, its a constant learning experience; just when I think I'm a pro, I realize how wrong I am xD We're generally active between 4-10PM CST on the weekdays and more on the weekends. Feel free to say hi next time you're on!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tara Tomcat
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    will do. I'll be looking to see if my spare keyboard works with the ps4 when i have time to fool around. I'll be sure to be friendly to all <<pffft>> members as you all seem awesome same with orange pekoe
    Thanks Roman! I think the PS4 has good compatibility with most keyboards(that's speculation of course )! Feel free to say hello when you're on next!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tara Tomcat
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Our little FC is proud to announce that we bought beautiful beach house!! We are surrounded by the beautiful landscape, not to mention some really cool neighbors We are located in the Mist (Ward 2, Plot 25), you will usually find one(or several ) of us there especially between the hours of 1700-2300 EST on the weekdays and more on the weekends. Feel free to stop by anytime to say hello and enjoy the view of the La Noscean beach
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2